Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  

56th Annual GRAMMY Awards (Daft Punk, Lorde among big winners)

Featured Posts

Firestarter

Lorde's gonna do good. looking forward to her performance.

no comments on Katy

tumblr_l5fwwrhwuE1qa7wwx.gif

Lord Axel

Daft Punk >>>>>>>>>>>

gαgα | вσωιє | ѕια | кєℓℓу ¢ℓαякѕση | α∂αм ℓαмвєят | ρ!ηк | вση נσνι | ∂αƒт ρυηк | твм | вѕв | ∂тρ

Ladey Gagz

The grammys keep getting less entertaining every year it seems... :shrug: Might be just me but, I find myself sighing and just falling asleep halfway through it.

same :crossed: last year was :flop:

Bebe

Yay more Royals shoveling

Well I would actually assume she would perform Team considering that is her latest top 10 hit.

Red

Well I would actually assume she would perform Team considering that is her latest top 10 hit.

Nominees usually perform what they are nominated for tho

Edited by Red
if u are reading this 👀👀👀 i hope u become rich 🤑🤑🤑 and successful 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

heavymlover

Katy's label books literally every single spot available. Great for her, I guess. Looking forward to see Lorde.

And why is Robin Thicke there? Nobody cares about him after Blurred Lines.

Bebe

Nominees usually perform what they are nominated for tho

Only if they don't have a current single/album to promote. Rihanna performed Stay last year and that wasn't nominated, we all remember when Gaga debuted Born This Way at the Grammys.

The ARIA awards are a lot like the Grammys in Australia, we saw a lot of acts perform songs they were nominated for but we also saw artists (like Lorde with Team, which would only further indicate she will probably be performing Team) come and sing their current songs.

Edited by Bebe

Red

Only if they don't have a current single/album to promote. Rihanna performed Stay last year and that wasn't nominated, we all remember when Gaga debuted Born This Way at the Grammys.

The ARIA awards are a lot like the Grammys in Australia, we saw a lot of acts perform songs they were nominated for but we also saw artists (like Lorde with Team, which would only further indicate she will probably be performing Team) come and sing their current songs.

Maybe she could do something like when Gaga was nominated for Poker Face so she sang it as an intro for Speechless, which was in the just-released TFM. She can perform her new single AND perform Royals :Whitney:

Vernier

Oh thought this was a joint performance like the Stevie Wonder & Daft Punk one, that would have been odd :awkney:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Red

Oh thought this was a joint performance like the Stevie Wonder & Daft Punk one, that would have been odd :awkney:

That would have been a MESS

Juanjo

Well, that's more than obvious. I hope we get a performance from our queen, as well. :)