Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

56th Annual GRAMMY Awards (Daft Punk, Lorde among big winners)

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hellspont

• Bad

• Disregard

• Nullvoid

The Drunk In Love performance should be killer, she can't really say it was a promoless era anymore though. 

I hope Katy's vocals have improved, her visual team usually does wonders but she can never really match it up with her singing. Oh well, Dark Horse is still coming to smash either way  :king:

A visually stunning performance enough to get the headlines would just further ensure the success of DH. She might as well outsell Firework by the end of this year, given that it's already 2x platinum prior to this performance and prior to a music video. Just impressive. 

thatfoxyfeeling

I don't get why Gaga isn't performing? I mean **** sake, there is actually legends going and she is missing out on such an opportunity to showcase her talent to her peers.  :manicure:

Gaga is too indie for those maistream events :toofunny:

2010, 2011 and 2012 Grammy Awards don't agree with you

Edited by theredkilt

Madonna near Bonnie and Katy. ha teenage dream era is coming  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Good to see the Queen of Pop Katy in the front where she belongs :legend:

Smooth Criminal

Her song is fighting to make Top 10.

Katy has a chance to cement DH as a really epic #1.

And what does her "fighting to make Top 10" has anything to do with her as a live performer or stealing the show? 

And what does her "fighting to make Top 10" has anything to do with her as a live performer or stealing the show? 

Having the better song wins out over having better singing and dancing skills.

Smooth Criminal

So a song which is at the top of the charts is better than a song that is not? And if that's the case then most of the songs released by many artists must be trash.

Also, how does having the better song wins over better singing & dancing skills...when you can't sing live or lack stage presence, while the one with allegedly "not a good song" can out sing & out perform the former any day of the year?

RIP Logic.

Edited by Smooth Criminal

Joaco95

nnnnnnnnnnnnn; :rip:

but drunk in love its bettet than dark hoe tho

Edited by Joaco95

KaanBTW

I think, this performance will be a break point for her and after that, people will not see her as a "only pop singer". 

• Mills locked this topic