đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What Does Gaga's Painting Mean? (In Your Opinion)

Doogi

Featured Posts

Gaga posted a new picture on LM.com tonight, of an unfinished painting that she's working on currently. I find it very weird of her to be painting something so strange and sad and dark looking, especially with this ARTPOP era being so light and colorful. What do you guys think it means? Do you think Gaga is going through something bad in her life right now? Or do you think it's simply a painting and doesn't mean anything? Discuss it below: 2dw6hbs.jpg

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

It could be a projection of fear.. Is she afraid of something and this is how she pictures it?

I think it's something she sees in her dreams. A dark presence she feels watching her in life. Perhaps it's the industry or someone in particular. Maybe it's something from her past.  I just think she feels something dark around her watching her like she's prey. 

We're all Stronger Together!

GypsyPrince

It's a monster. A literal representation of half of her fan base turning against her. 

:golfclap:

SEVDALIZA

As I said in the first thread, when people paint or create creepy, unusual and frightening things it usually means they are depressed, so I am starting to feel a little worried about Gaga, I really don't want her to be depressed :(

But I really love the painting, it's beautifully made :legend:

operating from another world

Lana Morgana

For me it sorta looks like a fan cheering and screaming for her dressed up at one of her shows. 

Rat Boy

It's a monster. A literal representation of half of her fan base turning against her. 

:golfclap:

That's what I thought :(

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

PdogtheDaibutsu

I'm not sure if I should be worried or happy, because now we may get another "the fame monster" with the next album or act II...!!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived