Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UPDATED: Gaga posts progress of Painting on LM

VersaceHooker13

Featured Posts

Omg that's really beautiful, but we can't afford a depressed Gaga at this point :(

Twisted and creepy paintings usually indicate depression, and the text that she wrote with it... :( Kinda worried

thought i think art reflects the artist's feeling at the moment, i think its good she is painting and doing something to help her get rid of depression. i think there is something called art therapy....

personally i like to draw doodle when im angry or sad. it helps make you feel happier.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• ManuelMonsterr

• Shadow

• Stefani328

Zilla

Maybe she's depressed to the point where she doesn't want to work because of the hate mail?

Legit confused

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Allison M

When she had to give up the album she said she went through depression because she didn't know where to put her sadness anymore. I'm glad she is taking up painting to put her sadness into something and then put it behind her.

Shadow

Yes! I love it! Just when I think I'm out of my mind, I take comfort knowing there are many others too, including her. And she channels it in such interesting ways. Love it!

Silence those demons... . 🖤

liberacorpus

This painting looks really interesting. I love how she started painting out of no where and put an amazing job here. This girl makes me wanna cry

If you look at its red lipstick it has the date of the DWUW video release  :shocked:

:derpga: 
The painting is giving me
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy teas :legend:

Edited by MegaMiles

Blue Dream

Freud :laughga: He was so incorrect on many things. He'd probably say that it represents her childhood and subconscious yearning to be with her father, and that the notion is so horrible it manifests itself as a animalistic devourer of her soul.

:megaflop: perfect