• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• ManuelMonsterr

• Michelle

• tristessa

Shadow

I feel like what I'm seeing is a disjointed person. The most striking feature, the one that first pulls you in, is the face. It's terrifying and it seems to have facial feature typically ascribed to males. Notice though, it's placed at a distance from what seems to be a main body, yet is still connected to it, like if a person's middle was turned 90 degrees while the head lower half still stayed the same. Then notice the color change to red in the lower half of what to me looks like legs. Red always stands out as something, we're usually pre-conditioned to see it as something bad/negative. Blood, anger. And notice how there seems to be white speckled in one of the "legs" like it's forming some kind of mouth that's baring its fangs. The only thing I can think of is something to do with the hip injury as it's on the same "leg" in what I suppose would be the hip area. This is all 2:30 a.m. talking though. Take from it what you will.

Very interesting observations. From looking at the distortions, this painting reminds me of Picasso's work, with the odd angles of body parts.

I'd like it if she did paintings more often. If it's pain, let it bleed out, dry, and heal. If it's joy, let it grow out of her like budding flowers.

Silence those demons... . πŸ–€

Lion Heart

Saturn Devouring His Son

Β 

220px-Francisco_de_Goya%2C_Saturno_devor

Β 

Am I the only one who thinks it resembles the painting above

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

Shadow

Saturn Devouring His Son

220px-Francisco_de_Goya%2C_Saturno_devor

Am I the only one who thinks it resembles the painting above

Looks like this as well! For such a pretty, cute little girl, she has all this dark horror inside. Where could it be coming from?

Silence those demons... . πŸ–€

It's good that you're putting your feelings somewhere else Gaga, and not resorting to d--gs! :)

This is so creepy and amazing at the same time, wow.

Keep on that Art Therapy Gags

ChasingGhosts

I love this :legend: But I feel really bad for her :noparty: I wish I could be with her and let her explain all the hurt inside of her and let it all out and try to help her get better because she makes me feel better when I'm down or hurt and I want to do the same for her :hug:Β 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Pure Adrenaline

:fail: moron people don't u see that the girl seems depressed ... stop moaning about the DWUW video for god's sake, there's a thread in the news section go and act like spoiled JB fans there. Don't u think that Gaga wants to release the video too ... this painting is way for telling us that she's not in happy place right now and seeing comments from us crying for something that she has no control of make her feel even more sad.

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely