šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UPDATED: Gaga posts progress of Painting on LM

VersaceHooker13

Featured Posts

It now looks like a demon bird hehe

Ā 

226427474_700.jpg

"Here's my little baby demon pet today. It felt so good to share my work with you, I feel safe on this site to be myself. It's like an underworld. I may a musician to the world, but with little monsters I can be anything"Ā  This was JUST posted by her.She is pretty active on LM it seems.

Ā 

Holy crap, that actually looks kind of cool.

Ā 

What if it's Harold the Peacock :sweat:

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• ManuelMonsterr

• Michelle

• tristessa

Michelle

Holy crap, that actually looks kind of cool.

Ā 

What if it's Harold the Peacock :sweat:

:lmao: That was the first thing I said HAHAHAHA! I like it but I love bizarre art.I do some pretty crazy paintings myself at times.

Lets go take a howl at that moonšŸŒ™ -Crowley

Shadow

226427474_700.jpg

"Here's my little baby demon pet today. It felt so good to share my work with you, I feel safe on this site to be myself. It's like an underworld. I may a musician to the world, but with little monsters I can be anything" This was JUST posted by her.She is pretty active on LM it seems.

Baby demon bird... very interesting. I like it when people depict their demons in drawings or paintings. I wish I could express myself like that.

Silence those demons... . šŸ–¤

It was scary at first but now I really like it. Her caption is cute and love that little demon pet lol

Edited by doveve

Michelle

I also automatically thought of a Chocobo for any other FF fans :hehe: OBVIOUSLY I know it isn't before someone says something. It's like a Demon Chocobo.. I ****ing love it!

Ā 

Chocobo_by_EgyptianTrinity.jpg

Lets go take a howl at that moonšŸŒ™ -Crowley

226427474_700.jpg

"Here's my little baby demon pet today. It felt so good to share my work with you, I feel safe on this site to be myself. It's like an underworld. I may a musician to the world, but with little monsters I can be anything" This was JUST posted by her.She is pretty active on LM it seems.

Niiiice!

I have no idea what it is but I like it, lol. She's always so creative. :P And it seems she just wanted to share it with us, and I'm glad she did. It's very ARTPOP. :flop: maybe the message here isn't as foreboding as some may have thought...

Edited by inhisbelly

MonsterMum

Baby demon bird... very interesting. I like it when people depict their demons in drawings or paintings. I wish I could express myself like that.

Ā 

Holy **** balls

Ā 

226427474_700.jpg

Ā 

I hmm I dunno what to think of it. It's well done but there is like a screaming face in the yellow to the left and teeth around the legs. I just eh....

JaggedMonster

I also automatically thought of a Chocobo for any other FF fans :hehe: OBVIOUSLY I know it isn't before someone says something. It's like a Demon Chocobo.. I ****ing love it!

Ā 

Chocobo_by_EgyptianTrinity.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

I was just about to say this

Weasel

I love the end result. Love it when she shares things like this. I like to see what's going on in her mind. I wonder if she makes sketches for videos and such too, or tour sketches. If so I'd love to see them.Ā 

What if it represents a pheonix gone wrong? Her rebirth for this era didn't exactly go as she planned. The pheonix that was supposed to rise from it's ashes didn't properly revive itself and it turned into that. It turned into a disgusting creature of hate that she wants to rid but she can't.Ā 

this is why i shouldn't have opinions

:derpga: