• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• ManuelMonsterr

• Lion Heart

• tristessa

She burns them or throws them away? Ugh can't she just give them to us or sell them to us in benefit of her foundation or something. Ugh

:fail:

This is a way to deal with depression and sadness, burning things that reminds you of that is like a way to feel better. You are burning the negativity away. I like that she is doing this instead of doing bad d--gs. 

The girl is clearly depressed. Maybe she doesn't feel like her work is good enough to sell it? 

I didn't realize she did this. Amazing. It's really beautiful and interesting. I wonder what's behind it, that's all I can say.

Edited by inhisbelly

Computer

This is gorgeous.  I'm truly impressed, I had no idea she could do this.  So excited for more of this kind of random art from her.

+1

It's look kinda like this :

gaga+3.jpg

Edited by Computer
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

A monster?  :omg: 

This picture is fascinating and creepy at the same time. Who is this demon you are dealing with Gaga?  :ohno: 

Ambrosia

I love it!!  I don't think it means anything is wrong at all.  And if she is troubled, painting is a great outlet.  In fact, it looks like it is supposed to be funny or perhaps satirical, not sad.  It's totally up Gaga's alley.  I would be surprised if she painted anything other than this type of art.  We already know she's inspired by the darker side of life.  She has opened her soul once again to us; if not music, then paintings.  Embrace it, don't recoil from it.  

If she starts painting tulips in a field with blue skies, then we'll worry.  ;)

The redness at the bottom reminds me of the "You and I" video - battered, bruised, and bloodied feet.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

That's not bad at all. A bit strange, reminds me of Francis Bacon, and some.

Is this a sort of coping mechanism for her? I hope she is okay, though I am glad she's found (or is continuing to use) multiple mediums of art as an outlet, instead of other things that may be self-destructive. Though maybe I'm assuming too much from a single image, haha. Maybe it's like the Swan and is supposed to be tongue-in-cheek or something, idek.

I love it!!  I don't think it means anything is wrong at all.  And if she is troubled, painting is a great outlet.  In fact, it looks like it is supposed to be funny or perhaps satirical, not sad.  It's totally up Gaga's alley.  I would be surprised if she painted anything other than this type of art.  We already know she's inspired by the darker side of life.  She has opened her soul once again to us; if not music, then paintings.  Embrace it, don't recoil from it. 

:)

3 points in and ready for more

oh damn that psychic was right :rip: guess this means ARTPOP will under perform this year...

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

codymonster

Wow, she's so multi-talented :legend:

But also creepy as ****. I'm glad she's found another way to cope with it though :)

Battle 4 Ur Life

Is this a picture of her carreer right now? cause if it is she nailed it

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Davidsonary

It looks like an "écorché" :omg:

Btw, I like it. I hope she's okay :ohno:

What is an "écorché"?

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?