Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Aura Drag Performance

Blue Dream

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Dream

Loved how everyone gasped when they saw your blood. :applause: And I let out a tiny scream when your wig fell off  :ohno:

Damn, you absolutely slayed, good job!

But next time make sure to glue that weave on better 

I loved the sound of shock the audience did when the lights went on and you were all bloody 

The gasp is my favorite part. And ya, I'm gonna have someone do my hair for me next time. :derpga:

Ru's 'Peanut Butter' at the end slayed me :legend:

I can't wait to do something like this in April at my school :flutter: I absolutely love drag and have been playing with makeup lately.

artRaver

Ewww I'm sorry but I'm not gay so this is not my thing

What the hell is your problem?  :laughga: 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Dunk96

Ewww I'm sorry but I'm not gay so this is not my thing

You joined a Lady Gaga fan forum,where vast majority of people here are gay/bis-xual.

Why you joined is far beyond my knowledge,but please keep your bigoted opinions of an art form that people get paid high amounts of money to yourself.

Blue Dream

Ru's 'Peanut Butter' at the end slayed me :legend:

I can't wait to do something like this in April at my school :flutter: I absolutely love drag and have been playing with makeup lately.

Omigod, yas. It was a show-stopper.

idk why but i couln't hear anything during your performance  :shrug:  , still amazing :)

Edit:The sound it's just a little low, nevermind  :sweat: 

Flippy

Oh, how I wish I had met you 2 years ago when I was still in HS! :laughga:

We could've ROCKED that stage! Haha! You did good for your first performance baby! (Mines was honestly a hot M-E-S-S)

However, keep doing what you do best! If you enjoy drag, keep going! You'll go very far! :runhug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Gov Hooka

All I can say is damn you owned that stage with a very Gaga-esque performance! I kind of liked it without the wig, you looked like Annie Lennox from afar.

Archived