💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guys on bodybuilding.com praising ARTPOP

BritneysPinkWig

Featured Posts

MarkoLilMonster

"I apologize for being a sheep when she looked like this and not noticing dat ass under all this blubber"

lady-gaga-fat-ass.jpg3df1258917770f16d842baac614f9ff7.jpg?ito

I hate when people use fake pictures of her :giveup:. It makes me want to make a profile there and tell them that those pictures are fake

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

lol, this reminds me of those comments on worldstarhiphop. Gaga, winning back them straight men slowly but surely. I guess Seashell Girl is this eras equivalent to her Poker Face look.

MonsterMum

I guess Seashell Girl is this eras equivalent to her Poker Face look.

I can confirm this, my boyfriend would not mind seeing her with that big wig and sea shell bikini all the time :smh:

Giorno Giovanna

:rip:

I can die now :flop:

Gays shading ARTPOP,

straights loving it :smh:

:toofunga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Kermit the frog

Omfg that is some serious praise, they acknowledge her as a great artist :deadbanana:

Get dem str8s, queen.

BritneysPinkWig

"The things that I'd do to please her. I would slowly walk into her room, dropping rose petals along the way. Their sweet scent perfuming the air as they glided to the floor. She would say nothing. Once I reached her bedside, I would kneel down bringing my face towards her warm body. I would draw in long, slow gulps of air tasting her fragrant, yet musky scent. I would pause to taste her airy essence that just flowed over my tongue. She still lays still, saying nothing. I lean forward and give her soft air-kisses from head to toe and back up to her head. I pause mere millimeters from her lips. Our mouths are separated by the smallest of warm, moist air. I whisper what I am about to do to her. What passionate things we are going to experience. I stand up from my kneeling position. Being very casual yet projecting a s-xual quality, I unbuckle and unzip my pants letting them quietly fall to the ground. She lets out a breath, but remains quiet still. I sensually pull back the covers, being careful not to disturb this beautiful moment we're sharing. I slowly crawl onto the bed; between her nice creamy thighs. I push my now engorged member into the latex sheath, but there's one last thing I have to do…                  pull the ski-mask down over my face."

So wrong bahahaha  :toofunga:

Gagaloo911

Wow, get dat straight impact Gagz.

Guess some people get her and understand her afterall!! And she's reeling them in now by making great, fun dance music that anyone can enjoy!

Oh and I saw all that G.U.Y. praise by reading those posts following links in OP... and I can truly say

G.U.Y. for third single plz! :yes:

"it's strange that as we evolve technoglogically, we devolve mentally. garbage music industry of peace for the past 15 + years"

:awkney: :awkney: :awkney::smh:

BritneysPinkWig

"it's strange that as we evolve technoglogically, we devolve mentally. garbage music industry of peace for the past 15 + years"

:awkney: :awkney: :awkney::smh:

that comment was  :blehga:

I feel like I'm in another dimension, where gay guys hate her and she's a "straight artist"  :duck:

Kindness rules all.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived