71 members have voted

1. 1. Fave single?

• Pills n Potions
    • Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

shaneybaby

I wasn't impressed with it in the least :/ I love anaconda but so many songs sounded the exact same to me idk why. Maybe Id have to listen harder n again to like it but first impression id give like a 3/10 :(

edit : i like Only too bc weezy's part. hes my hero 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ithinkweed

Haven't listened to anything but The Pinkprint since Friday. Nicki ha power :legend:

I feel like I'm starting to stan for her

:excited2:

Gagamel

Just read Billboards review........... mess at them sayin the best song on the album should have been cut :toofloppy:

Which version do you have? I'm reading that it happens with a deluxe because of the length 

Deluxe Version.

Im not getting a standard album where 5 songs are missing.

The conversation then moved to "Bed of Lies," the single with Skylar Grey written about Minaj's ex, Safaree "SB" Samuels. "I didn't imagine that when I was writing 'Bed of Lies,' I was gonna end up performing it on every damn show!" she laughed. (Earlier that day, Minaj had most recently performed it on Fallon, but more on that later.) "Seriously! Cause I was thinking about that today, I was like 'I don't wanna perform no goddamn 'Bed of Lies.' But whatchu gonna do? I put that out cause I was doing the EMAs, and when we put it out people started asking for the song. And I couldn't perform 'Only' on these shows, cause the lyrics. But when I was writing ['Bed of Lies'], we were good at that time!"

"Oh really?" asked Wilson. "In the relationship?"

"Everything was fine," said Minaj, "and in fact, we were laughing together. I remember he was like, 'I just realized this is a dis record to me!' And we were both on the floor crying, cracking up." Minaj choked up a bit at that point, and the conversation transferred to "Only," which resulted in the crowd rapping her entire verse to her. "Why you gotta be so extra, oh my gaaawwwwwd!" Minaj laughed, but the one unasked question of the night was about her feelings on Drake and Wayne talking about s-xing her on that track. (She did say that Drake needed to get turnt up to write his verse, and when she first heard it she was like, "I can't even deal with you right now," which, ha! Same.)

That's about when Minaj got really down with it, abstractly broaching topics many women can really relate toâ€â€the combination of being a devoted career woman (a "workaholic," as Minaj put it) and balancing that with having a partner and, perhaps, eventually wanting to have kids.

I lost a big part of my life, and one of the reasons was because I was a workaholic. I couldn't focus on anyone else. Maybe they needed more attention, and I take care of my whole family. So if I'm gonna choose between working my ass off and giving you, one human being, all of my attention? You might get forgotten sometimes. Not because I don't love you, but because I got the weight of the ****ing world on my shoulders and if I don't do it, no one else is gonna do it. I can't depend on no other human being to get up and do this for me, see what I'm saying? And I realized that men are like children. You gotta [makes baby noises].

http://jezebel.com/nicki-minaj-men-are-like-children-and-other-gems-from-1672176741

fh2y1ibd8c9c0lpqkhej.jpg

heavyMetalGAGA

It's cool that she wants to work hard and put out the material that makes her happy, but it's lame of her to generalize all men as babies. We work hard too, Nicki ;-) 

Gaga Ate My Ass

Damn ten year relationship come to an end. Proof that not every longevity relationship is good. My sister just divorced her husband of 17 years and they were the happiest couple ever with a beautiful house and great jobs

JEWRJEWR

It's cool that she wants to work hard and put out the material that makes her happy, but it's lame of her to generalize all men as babies. We work hard too, Nicki ;-) 

EDUCATE HA

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Jesse Pinkman

Good point. If a man would've made that comment towards a woman, it would've been headlining news. :smh:

But anyway, that's sad and I hope she finds someone that will make her happy. :)

It's science, bitch

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived