• Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

Yall ain't even heard the song yet and Right By My Side, all of her collabs with Drake, and High School are some of her best so calm yo titties

YOU UNDERSTAND YAS

gYVXE2V.gif

Drake, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown & Dr. Luke? Could it be more cliche? Anyways, I'm execited for it because it's new Nicki, finally :yes:

Seriously Nicki? She's one of my favs and I love her so much, but I'm loosing interest in this era quickly. I wanted her to release more rap music for her credibility and to go back to her roots, but ofcourse she has to release that rap music with these 3. She's already worked with Chris on 3 other songs, Wayne on like 20 other songs, and drake on like 5 other songs. It's becoming way to repitive, change it up. Work with someone new.

ItsTommyBitch

Ugh. I knew it would be Dr. Luke, the awkward silence around the Kesha trials was deafening :madge:

Lil Wayne's voice is atrocious to me, i cant even.. Drake sounds like a whiny teenage boy who is in love with someone and trying o woo her, even if he has some occassional hits :messga: At least all of his work with Nicki is golden (not including the random feature in the Anaconda video :wtf: )

Chris Brown has the voice of an auto-tuned angel, even if he's not the best person. Hopefully his and Nicki's parts save it :megaflop: Right By Your Side is literally one of my favorite Nicki tracks of all time. I just hope he's not the least prominent... (which is what I would expect with Lil Wayne and Drake on the track :rip: )

Regardless, I'm excited for SOMETHING lol

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

inuborg

MY BODY AND SOUL ARE READY FOR THE SLAYAGE

gYVXE2V.gif

LIL WAYNE SLAYS STOP IT INU

gYVXE2V.gif

If I have to hear one more bad vagina pun from him I swear  :grr:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Morphine Prince

I'm not gonna lie and say I don't like her other collabs with Wayne and Drake, but I just feel like this song won't bring anything new to the table. Just the same old stuff.

This isn't such a smart move. Why a collaboration with Chris Brown and Lil Wayne? There's so much bad press regarding Chris Brown lately,  and Lil Wayne is really not as relevant as he used to be. Hope the song is good, but I think she should have brought something new to the table. 

EDIT: Oh and Drake well that's not so bad. 

inuborg

Dr. Luke and Chris Brown? really? 2 disgusting human beings who were monsters to women.

Nicki, please, kill this single, if you have a little bit of respect to yourself and to women.

If Rihanna forgave him, how come you're still holding on to the incident :ohwell:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

RAMROD

That is the cover art? :ghostga:

What mixtape realness was that?!!

Also, one Queen and 3 bouncers backing her up.

Sle a bit Nekci!

Hope sounding more serious than Anaconda.

I need some serious verses that she did on Monsters.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hmmm is it the thing now to add as much people as you can in one song -.-.Anyway i am kinda exited because its new nicki music but i dont like other 3 people that will be in song.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived