71 members have voted

1. 1. Fave single?

• Pills n Potions
    • Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

c h e r

I never understand how she and Darke can be in a neef thoigh, they are in the same label and they were featuring on each others song a few times or something.

Like how fake they are to each other all alongĀ can be if they are actually in a beef though.

And if this is her way to defend her current bae, Meek, then IĀ have nothing much to say.

Bonnie and Clyde 2015, I guess

:fat:

did you just have a stroke

Stand & B Counted or Sit & B Nothing.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kulture Kiari

Onika, I'm losing more and more respect for you. I thought you and Drake were besties? Isn't both of you two's father, Lil Wayne, fighting with his own father, Birdman, over you two's custody while you two here are bickering thanks to your new man? Yall need to get a spanky tbh :awkney:Ā 

RAMROD

did you just have a stroke

Ya.Ā :stalkga:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ sausage so good! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Yanko

Onika, I'm losing more and more respect for you. I thought you and Drake were besties? Isn't both of you two's father, Lil Wayne, fighting with his own father, Birdman, over you two's custody while you two here are bickering thanks to your new man? Yall need to get a spanky tbh :awkney:Ā 

they are friends

he's been flirting with her and she just wants to be friends thats why meek went crazy i guessĀ 

did you know drake ****ed lil waynesĀ wife when lil wayne was in jail?Ā 

Ā 

Yanko

Is she saying Drake hit her?Ā Or someone else?Ā 

Woah.Ā 

drake was flirting with her meek saw the convo and went crazy on twitter (and then apologized)Ā 

Barbados

Saw this on twitter and thought it was v interestingĀ 

Ā 

Please read the whole OP before commenting, don't need questions that are answered in the tweets

Ā 

tumblr_nrx3l78hN41rz0jf1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nrx3l78hN41rz0jf1o2_1280.jpgtumblr_nrx3l78hN41rz0jf1o3_1280.jpgtumblr_nrx3l78hN41rz0jf1o4_1280.jpgtumblr_nrx3l78hN41rz0jf1o5_1280.jpgtumblr_nrx3l78hN41rz0jf1o6_1280.jpgtumblr_nrx3l78hN41rz0jf1o7_1280.jpgtumblr_nrx3l78hN41rz0jf1o8_1280.jpgtumblr_nrx3l78hN41rz0jf1o9_1280.jpgtumblr_nrx3l78hN41rz0jf1o10_1280.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

SissyFromSpace

Sir Mix A Lot's impact.

Other than that, Anaconda has no cultural impact. A flash in the pan song no one can bare to listen to today. Still didn't go #1. Wasn't even an original record. The peak of nicki shaking her ass for attention and success.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Barbados

we have a nicki minaj thread

Ā 

awesome. I felt this needed it's own because of recent events + it's out of the usual discussion. I don't think this really relates to the Nicki thread. This is more of a small thread to help educate peopleĀ 

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Still, she got 0 VMA noms! Better luck next time, kiI.Ā :lolly:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived