71 members have voted

1. 1. Fave single?

• Pills n Potions
    • Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

Haroon

I had an AMAZING night at The Pinkprint Tour in London last night! Only downside were the atrocious people in GA :wtf: Never experienced such hooliganism in my life :rip: 

I'm still heartbroken over Buy A Heart not being performed though :giveup: MY FAVOURITE TRACK FROM THE ALBUM :nooo: 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

I had an AMAZING night at The Pinkprint Tour in London last night! Only downside were the atrocious people in GA :wtf: Never experienced such hooliganism in my life :rip: 

I'm still heartbroken over Buy A Heart not being performed though :giveup: MY FAVOURITE TRACK FROM THE ALBUM :nooo: 

​did you take a pic with onika? 

Haroon

​did you take a pic with onika? 

​Not with her no, I didn't get called up on stage during Whip It :dies: I did get loads of nice pictures of her though :yes: 

Yanko

​Not with her no, I didn't get called up on stage during Whip It :dies: I did get loads of nice pictures of her though :yes: 

​post them :gayhat:

Haroon

​post them :gayhat:

​There are more on my phone but these are the ones I quickly transferred last night :party: 

Rmk0saS.png

zmwesNd.jpg

Cuka9Qw.png

w5Bfls9.png

J4c6kWS.png

ZbOinYa.jpg

Yanko

​There are more on my phone but these are the ones I quickly transferred last night http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_party2.gif 

Hidden Content

​why was i born in this flop country no one ever comes here :giveup:  :neyday:

Haroon

​why was i born in this flop country no one ever comes here :giveup:  :neyday:

​Aww :ohno: I mean I guess it's more inconvenient but if you really really really want to go to one that you can't stand missing then you can travel I guess :shrug: I was SO close to going to France for one of the last artRaves but I changed my mind :rip: 

• 1 month later...
venusian

can't wait to see the queen of rap in dallas the same day as the artrave last year :pray:

i knew tidal couldn't keep it exclusive for long #Tidal4All

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

venusian

katy trying to steal yaaas form the gays :neyde:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Haroon

NOSTALGIA, this totally brought back the post-concert depression :cryga: I want to go back :giveup: 

LOOOL at Katy "YAAAS"ing and "SLAAAY"ing Nicki Minaj :lmao: You Americans aren't ready, it's such an amazing show :wao: 

ItsTommyBitch

Katy Keene, you b---h! :wtf: Stop appropriating Gay Culture :grr: At least pronounce it right, geesh :sweep: 

...:green: :green: :green: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Yanko

nicki on the titties when i sign them 

this looks so much fun 

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived