71 members have voted

1. 1. Fave single?

• Pills n Potions
    • Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

HarryTheNight

NOOOOOOO. Get On Your knees is 100 x better. its okay but its not really a stand out. im so over beyonce being overrated. ugh

meanwhile i thought Only was flopping hard but 12 on hot 100 is good! how is it even being played anywhere though its so filthy haha

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

GOYK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bey could've done much better :manicure:

Trini Dem Girls is a better choice too but GOYK is the best

SlayedForTheGod

The Crying Games would not be a great choice tbh. The verses are great but the chorus is too long and slow for radio. Get On Your Knees and The Night is Still Young will be huge radio hits. Feeling Myself is okay. It will keep her on radio till she releases the other songs. But this album will not last single wise till summer. so as far as top 40 singles she should release GOYN next around febuary and then TNISY for spring and spring break. 

This album isn't made for the top 40, I don't get why they are trying so hard to get a hit. If her label wants a hit that desperately they should have made her release another pop album.

Safaree's friends say they're scared these are more than idle threats. They've urged him to see a shrink. The problem ... he's seeing one whom he says has been giving him meds that make him even more emotional.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/19/nicki-minaj-ex-boyfriend-suicidal-breakup-weed/?adid=hero6

omg :ohno: 1218-nicki-minaj-tmz-sbstunts-instagram-

Safaree is telling friends he won't get in touch with Nicki because she's now hooked up with Meek Mill. He says it's torture for him, because he believes Meek Mill destroyed his relationship with Nicki over false claims he cheated.

He says it's torture for him, because he believes Meek Mill destroyed his relationship with Nicki over false claims he cheated.

i feel so sad for him :(

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived