• Pills n Potions
    • Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In news that should surprise absolutely no one, Nicki Minaj has selected Beyonce-featuring jam “Feelin’ Myself†as the next single from The Pinkprint. “Radio has really gravitated to their own songs, like I’m guessing ‘Feelin’ Myself’ is the next urban song,†the rap diva told Hot 97. “They picked it on their own.†It’s an absolute no-brainer given the success of their previous collaboration, “***Flawless,†on urban radio and the song’s popularity on iTunes.

In fact, “Feelin’ Myself†is currently best-selling track from The Pinkprint  even ahead of the femcee’s official new single “Only.†(You know, the one with the racist Nazi lyric video?) Speaking of that banger, Nicki was asked which of those collaborators  Lil Wayne, Drake and Chris Brown  she would like to ****, marry and kill. Onika played it cute and let the listeners decide, but wasn’t particularly vocal when the crowd voted for Breezy’s death!

x

What 'bout GOYK? :cry:

🌹 free britney 🌹

The Child

it's obviously doing so well because of Bey :ohwell:

Overrated.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

monketsharona

This song is overrated just because there is Beyoncé on it...

Get on Your Knees, The Crying Game, The Night Is Still Young are better as potential singles... 

Pain of fame1

It's obvious that the next 2 singles will be the BEY and the ARIANA collabos...the only tracks that wouldn't flop so hard...This album's single releases are messy as **** tho..

First Only was the second single but it flopped and then it was Bed of lies but now it is Feeling myself? 

Robinladen

Bey was only able to get one top ten hit from her last two albums combined :ohwell:

feeling myself and only arent good songs.

it should be bed of lies, get on your knees, the night is still young, the crying game or grand piano

this is ap and it was merged with nicki minaj thread 

not really beyonce isnt really a single girl 

last global hit fro bey was telephone 

but it helps too i guess 

Already? What happened to Bed Of Lies? This is getting messy

bed of lies didnt take off

feeling myself is the obvious choice as a single radio is already playing it and it's been in top 20 on itunes since it was released ( a video and it's a guaranteed top 10 or 5 )

It's obvious that the next 2 singles will be the BEY and the ARIANA collabos...the only tracks that wouldn't flop so hard...This album's single releases are messy as **** tho..

First Only was the second single but it flopped and then it was Bed of lies but now it is Feeling myself? 

anaconda was the second single only was 3rd but for urban (it's #1 on urban and hip hop chart #12 on bb )

feeling myself might be a ww single or urban i dont know 

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived