• Pills n Potions
    • Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

nicki minaj can buy you and your family

:fan:  :fan:  :fan:  :fan:

rise on the top 200 billboard!

yassssss. Even though I'm not a huge fan, I hope it sells/performs well. 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

#1 & #14 :legend:

Still listening to this album daily, though its made me go back and Listen to Pink Friday and Roman Reloaded :air:

Roman Reloaded is still quite good when you think of it as a pop-rap album... Pink Friday still has some CLASSICS that I'll never forget, like "Your Love" "Did it on'em" "Moment 4 Life" "Right Thru Me" and "Super Bass". Pink Friday is just such a happy sounding album sonically :flutter:

I hope That there are songs on Pinkprint that are like that for me in a few years :emma: Right now weirdly enough the only songs that scream "classic" to me are Grand Piano, Pills N Potions (don't judge me :giveup: )Feelin Myself, Get on Your Knees, Crying Game, I lied, and Win Again.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

FFXSoul91

1. I'm The Best - Champion - Win Again
2. Roman's Revenge - Roman Holiday - Anaconda
3. Did It On'em - Come On A Cone -  Shanghai
4. Right Thru Me - Freedom - Pills n Potions
5. Fly - Right By My Side - Bed of Lies
6. Save Me - Marilyn Monroe - Grand Piano
7. Moment 4 Life - Freedom - I Lied
8. Check It Out - The Boys - Feeling Myself
9. Blazin' - Up in Flames - All Things Go
10. Here I Am - Roman Reloaded  - Feeling Myself
11. Dear Old Nicki - Fire Burns - The Crying Game
12. Your Love - Hell Yeah - Get on Your Knees
13. Last Chance - Pound the Alarm - Truffle Butter
14. Super Bass - Starships - The Night Is Still Young
15. Blow Ya Mind - I Am Your Leader - Only
16. Muny - High School - Trini Dem Girls
17. Girls Fall Like Dominoes - Va Va Voom - Buy a Heart

Pink Friday - 7 

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - 5

The Pinkprint - 5

Prometheus

"Ok, I think there's some Japanese-only-super-deluxe-ultra-Volton version that has even more songs, but since that's the album I think most people are going to hear, I'm tapping out. Goddamn. I'm almost impressed with myself for making it through this straight (minus that popcorn break). If anyone dumped a bucket of Gatorade over my head right now, I wouldn't be surprised. Let me stand up and stretch for a minute, maybe eat some more popcorn."

Final thoughts; it's really not Nicki's goal to make some hip-hop classic album that's going to change the world of music. It's her job to sell a s--t ton of records and make a s--t ton of money and try to beat the men at their own game and hopefully retain some amount of respect as a rapper in the process, and by that criteria I'd have to say The Pinkprint is mostly a success. There's frankly very little chance I'd ever listen to this album again if I wasn't obligated to revisit it in a month via "1 Listen" rules, but Nicki's got her own lane and it's not a lane I'm going to roadblock. I still wish she could just do her verse on "Monster" over and over again though."

He hated it. :emma:

"Ok, I think there's some Japanese-only-super-deluxe-ultra-Volton version that has even more songs, but since that's the album I think most people are going to hear, I'm tapping out. Goddamn. I'm almost impressed with myself for making it through this straight (minus that popcorn break). If anyone dumped a bucket of Gatorade over my head right now, I wouldn't be surprised. Let me stand up and stretch for a minute, maybe eat some more popcorn."

Final thoughts; it's really not Nicki's goal to make some hip-hop classic album that's going to change the world of music. It's her job to sell a **** ton of records and make a **** ton of money and try to beat the men at their own game and hopefully retain some amount of respect as a rapper in the process, and by that criteria I'd have to say The Pinkprint is mostly a success. There's frankly very little chance I'd ever listen to this album again if I wasn't obligated to revisit it in a month via "1 Listen" rules, but Nicki's got her own lane and it's not a lane I'm going to roadblock. I still wish she could just do her verse on "Monster" over and over again though."

He hated it. :emma:

yeah but i need scores :emma: 

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived