• Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf Boy

Hmmmmm. I thought the album would be a mess, I hate Anaconda and Bed of Lies is terrible, but majority of the album is decent I must say. It's much more mellow than I was expecting. There's some crappy songs, but overall I like it.

There's no real major obvious singles so i'm not sure how she'll go single wise over the next year, but it's a decent album. Outside of 1 song i'm happy to see her ditch the pop **** for a proper urban release. I like some of her pop stuff but I like her better doing other stuff.

Although I've listened to some of the tracks already, I'm gonna give them another listen and update this posts with my thoughts on the tracks

All Things Go - Really powerful, beautiful track. Really sets the album up for the next three tracks.

I Lied - I really love this song. The only thing I dislike about it is all the autotune.

The Crying Game - The verses in this song are really awesome but the chorus is a little bit of a mess.

Get On Your Knees - I can imagine this song being a huge hit. It's a pretty cool song.

Feeling Myself - Another potential smash. The song is sort of repetitive but I love Nicki's verses.

Only - This song is pretty cool except that Nicki sounds like she is featuring on her own song. Could've done without Chris Brown singing the chorus. Maybe Nicki would've done a better job.

Want Some More - One of the highlights of the album. So fun and just classic Nicki.

Four Door Aventador - Nice addition to the album. Sorta fun.

Favorite - Meh. I would probably skip this song. Boring and just meh all around.

Buy A Heart - I love this song. Really catchy and has a really nice sound.

Trini Dem Girls - Kinda sounds like track Azealia would make. This song would be a huge hit.

Anaconda - I love this song! Although it's sort of the odd ball on the record, it's just a really good/fun/funny song. I dig it.

The Night is Still Young - Probably the most "pop" song on the album. A little bit disappointing but still nice/chill.

Pills N Potions - Pretty song. Not one of my favorites.

Bed of Lies - I like this song but I got sick of it really fast. I like Skylar on the chorus.

Grand Piano - Probably the best song on the album. Really emotional and beautiful. It's also very different. I love it.

Onika always has some hit or misses with her bonus tracks. I love that she still lets the fans hear em though :flutter:

gaga should take some notes :manicure: 

Anaconda feels outta place with this album to me. Haha

Mte.  Lookin' Ass should've replaced it.  If she needed the promo with Anaconda, it could've been a bonus track at least.

Spyro the Dragon

inuborg

All Things Go
I Lied
Get On Your Knees
Feeling Myself 
Want Some More 
Favorite 
Buy A Heart 
Trini Dem Girls 
Pills N Potions

Grand Piano 
Big Daddy 
Shanghai 
Win Again 

This would be a 9/10 album, 22 tracks is way too many. 

my absolute faves are bolded 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Mte.  Lookin' Ass should've replaced it.  If she needed the promo with Anaconda, it could've been a bonus track at least.

I feel like skipping it when it comes up 

And the fact that she didn't even want it on the album... :emo:

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived