• Pills n Potions
    • Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young Money is a mess. Tyga is apparently leaving because they won't release his album on time. Nicki's album is being delayed and Wayne's album is probably going to be delayed too. :rip:

Nicki has full freedom to do whatever she pleases at young money, she can release the album whenever she wants. And Wayne practically owns/runs Young Money, his albums always get delayed, but that's because he continues to add and remove from the Tracklisting not because of label decisions.

Nicki-Minaj-fo-GQ.jpg

Originally posted by Nicki Minaj (Article)
After landing the cover of L’Uomo Vogue’s October 2014 issue, Nicki Minaj is back stateside with a new hot feature in GQ magazine. While L’Uomo had the rap diva playing up her inner male, Nicki’s all women this time around, sporting a white cow girl-inspired bra and form-fitting skirts.

Inside the feature story, Nicki reveals how she chooses the brands that she collaborates with in terms of endorsements and product placements in her videos. And, of course, dishes on that infamous “Anaconda†video. While some may have thought the s-xy video was a little explicit, Nicki claims it was just a music video about power and control, hence why she was in the kitchen chopping a banana before grinding up on Drake.

http://www.necoleb---hie.com/2014/10/nicki-minaj-poses-for-gq-says-anaconda-video-represented-women-taking-their-power-back/

whats%E2%80%A6whats-happening.gif

Pierre

Ok. :laughga: 

If that's the way...  :giggle:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

zexion_armando

I hate when certain people try to say there are things there when its obvious there isnt lol. Don't try to BS your way out of it, just own up to it.

My Anaconda Don't.

SissyFromSpace

I agree

Anaconda was TOTALLY not about wanting to **** Boy Toy named Troy

and it was NOT about Nicki playing with Micheal's penis

Feminist!!!!!

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

GagaDragon

Does she think everyone excluding her fans are stupid? No wonder the music industry is at its lowest point atm.

TimisaMonster

Nobody was thinking that Nicki....7eGLMTj.gif

I wonder if Miley imagined the same thing about her video... :miley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Vernier

It's her work, so she can attribute whatever BS, pseudo intellectual meaning she likes to it, but she shouldn't expect other people to buy it

O8HBC8a.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived