💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga - Poker Face [Live Belvedere Gig]. (New VEVO Video)

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

Stefani328

Great performance, Gaga. I think we all know the Poker Face story by now, but it's always fun to here her tell it over and over. Very funny and cute.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle

That was just  :giveup: and she looks so beautiful.I was hoping we would get videos of this.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Shadow

What a great, epic performance! I miss those fun, good ole' days when she played these slayer, ultra pop acts, doing her best and shading her ex boyfriends at the same time. :toofunny:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

I have no idea what made her do this song. Maybe it was requested by someone?

But okay....

What ever do you mean? :confused: :confused: :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM3HYSxPnlA

ManuelMonsterr

ARTPOP is shelved and she is going back to promoting The Fame

Starstruck is the next single, get ready!  :party:  :party:  :party:

SLAY :gaga:

To me she looks and sounds a lot like FameGa here. Her profile looks like that babyface from Fame era. 

ikr!!! its beautiful

She uploaded it so we wont freak out so much, because apparently we will still have to wait a while for DWUW

FrankGutz

I see, so she hates ARTPOP & DWUW & she's getting a lil bit melancholy *stuck in Pocker Face era :toofunny:

Srsly, u guys didn't see my meltdown when i saw it was Pocker Face :noparty:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

tokyodisko

I missed these higher , more playful vocals. She comes off as so cute and feminine. I love her deeper range as well, but I think she began to overuse it at some point between TFM and BTW. 

I feel like she uses them to prove that she does have an amazing voice, but at some points it almost comes across as over-compensating. There is nothing wrong at all with keeping it light, because the whole world knows she's a true talent by now. :)

ARTPOP is shelved and she is going back to promoting The Fame

Starstruck is the next single, get ready!  :party:  :party:  :party:

I don't mind :)

If you watch the Cherry Tree acoustic performance of Poker Face and compare it to the more recent acoustic performances of Poker Face there is such a dramatic change in tone. There is a melancholic nature about the song that didn't used to exist. There was something so jovial about a sassy blonde singing about how marvelous she was, now the song just comes off as sad.

I'm not saying it's a bad change, I'm just noting the change.

Probably because people keep on b---hing to her about when she'll make the next poker face.

Jk, I actually didn't think the performance was "sad".

Archived