Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you be here for Gaga promoting DWUW ft. Xtina over R. Kelly?

MJH07

Would you be here for Gaga promoting DWUW ft. Xtina over R. Kelly?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for Gaga promoting DWUW ft. Xtina over R. Kelly?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

I know. I was just making the point that it wouldn't be like she is promoting an entirely new song when both go towards the same sales.

I got it, and I'm glad you clarified it to me because I wasn't aware of that.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alposnacks

She should promote both they're both amazing. Xtina for pop radio and R Kelly for other formats.

Allison M

What are he allegations against R.Kelly? I'm sorry. I really don't know... Someone clue me in please.

Brown Eyes

Kicking him off entirely is just gonna come off as gaga trying to save her own skin. 

Subtlega need direct the attention towards the other version but let the original version be. Distanceing herself from him a bit but without kicking him out. Gaga is probably gonna get some **** for this whatever she does

Yeah true. Saying something like "It wouldn't appropriate to release the video I did with R. Kelly at this time. I talked with him and he understands" would make her not come off so cut throat

Pain of fame1

I think i prefer Xtinas's versión, but as the álbum one is featuring R.Kelly, she should promote it to increase ARTPOP's sales

I d stick to original version, just not to get DWUW era  messier and take Xtina remix as promotional bonus. I would start to promote the Xtina one instead just in case that song will do really well on Itunes.

RAMROD

We can have both, for those who are too young, just believe it is not the first time for such case.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

crownlessking

Yes!

To me, it's the superior of the two. Superior lyrics, superior vocals, superior EVERYTHING. It'll shush up the haters (Perez, I'm looking at you. You must be DYING right now), and it'll boost it on Billboard.

I want Xtina on the video, too! Maybe that's why there was a delay. 

She should sing this one alone ! Christinas voice sounds exhausting togehter with Gaga and R.Kelly is weird, not in a positive way. 

Bambino

Yes. I love both versions but it would be cool to see both Xtina and Gaga promoting the song.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived