Linnocent

Featured Posts

autumnmycat

its true though.

guy's production is way better, but donatella is the better single choice tbh

g.u.y gives me fan favorite flop vibes  :coffee:

its good, but its not memorable or strong at all

donatella can go either way imo

Why would Donatella be a good single choice? Its deep and thoughtful lyrics? How relatable it is?  :classy:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would Donatella be a good single choice? Its deep and thoughtful lyrics? How relatable it is?  :classy:

It's everyone's dream to be a blond skinny rich b---h  :ARTPOP:  :whitney:

exactly! it doesnt have deep and thoughtful lyrics! its fun and silly, perfect for the gp

i think the gp is tired of "deep", and self proclaimed "art" songs. 

autumnmycat

exactly! it doesnt have deep and thoughtful lyrics! its fun and silly, perfect for the gp

There's a difference between being fun and silly and being cringe worthy. To me a fun song is Eh, Eh or Boys, Boys, Boys. But to each their own, I guess.

You clearly don't understand how huge this is to me as a portuguese monster. Portuguese radio always pays dust to Gaga.

I've never heard Applause on radio, and i heard Roar like 10 times a day. They only started to play her again with DWUW.

And now Donatella, i just can't ****ing breathe, is my favorite song :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Nooo I mean it's a good song that they are even playing it on TV commercials I'm happy too!

Daredevil

I'm sure it will be very popular in countries where English is not the primary language. :awkney:

It's sad that people don't understand the song. The song is pure satire and it's against generalization. Not every blonde woman is a b---h and dumb (why would Gaga shade Donatella?)

And not every gay man knows about fashion and these kind of things. :)

i don't get all this people claiming that a song with lyrics like Donatella would flop because it doesn't have deep and thoughtful lyrics.

i just want that people to explain me where are the deep and thoughtful lyrics in  Blurred Lines, We Can't Stop, etc that justify their success...   :later:

Archived