💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Was the App Useless?

hausofkc

Featured Posts

gagavsartpop

There are only parts of the app available (entertaining parts imo) and you already judge it.

Dont forget the best things are yet to come :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day

Gaga is bount to update it like why the hell would she spend so much money on something and just forget about it

Together You And I!

Pretty much yes, at the moment. Petga was the best part, I agree. Once it's updated I might change my mind though.

Exploring Gaga’s existence as a cultural interface, the user will share in the ‘adrenaline of fame’ as they build and share their own projects, chat with one another, and watch in real-time on a virtual globe as ARTPOP explodes onto the physical and virtual universe at once on November 11, our “BIG BANG!†On this day HAUS OF GAGA venges with forte to bring the music industry into a new age; an age where art drives pop, and the artist once again is in control of the ‘icon.'"

That was the part that made me die when first I read it. Revolution......chatting. :sweat: I love how passionate she is about things, but the hype is indeed a bit too much at times....

Yeah the app is useless. I love Gaga and everything she does but I'm starting to think the theme of ARTPOP is wasted potential. 

RAMROD

There are only parts of the app available (entertaining parts imo) and you already judge it.

Dont forget the best things are yet to come :)

Well, we talk about what have been offered now.

Of course most of us will be more satisfied later as more things available.

It is good to discuss. Not always have to label it with "judge"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• 1 month later...
Teri Hatcher

cant wait for gagatv and trakstar

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Elizabeth

I don't really use it now the novelty has worn off, but I think if it does get updates and more stuff is added to it that it could be really good. Shame that more of the stuff couldn't have been on there when it was released but oh well, that's just the way things go sometimes. 

Archived