Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was the App Useless?

hausofkc

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lover

If it didn't make us wait until April for the only features that seem to be relevant then it wouldn't be useless :manicure:

This.

The app was so overhyped. Where can I make my own sculpture? Huh Gaga, huh? It's cute in theory but when you actually use it...  :pukey:

It's worthless at this point. They didn't even put an effort into the spinning record player nonsense. Wasted opportunity to actually put a visual along with the music.

HybridAries

I feel like I would use the app more if one of the copies of ARTPOP I already bought, could be inserted into the app :shrug: Other than that, I was impressed by the graphics on the gifmaker when I checked it out. Looking forward to the other main features to be rolled out as well.

Exactly, the fact that you have to buy the album twice is absurd

SEVDALIZA

I feel like I would use the app more if one of the copies of ARTPOP I already bought, could be inserted into the app   :shrug:  Other than that, I was impressed by the graphics on the gifmaker when I checked it out.  Looking forward to the other main features to be rolled out as well.

tumblr_mlshmoAysM1rmbwvco1_500.gif

Roll on with the Online Kindness gang homie, yass! :legend:

operating from another world

artRaver

I personally find it useless.  :wtfga:

When she first explained it to us she made it seem as if it was going to be able to let us interact with each other through music and art, but all it allows you to do is chat with each other through LM.com (which isn't even useful, because it's just a bunch of horny teens either trolling or being vulgar), play the music through a retro looking vinyl record player, and make pre-made gifs.

The only thing that was interesting about the app itself was PetGa.

I love her, but she over hypes things way too much. :sweep:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

You don't need to rebuy the album. There's a website you can go to that unlocks the album for you if you didn't buy it on ITUNES. Let me see if  I can dig it up.

I wish the android version had the custom images with it.

RAMROD

Yeah, at least until 100 Days from now :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Computer

tumblr_mlshmoAysM1rmbwvco1_500.gif

Roll on with the Online Kindness gang homie, yass! :legend:

mess it just came out that way :lmao:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

I feel like I would use the app more if one of the copies of ARTPOP I already bought, could be inserted into the app   :shrug:  Other than that, I was impressed by the graphics on the gifmaker when I checked it out.  Looking forward to the other main features to be rolled out as well.

http://validate.petgallc.com/welcome/ Isn't that what you're supposed to do to put it into the app?

Oh look, another negative thread. Can't you people talk about anything positive? And you're seriously surprised GaGa doesn't want to go on here anymore? :wtf:

:emma:

Yes it's useless. I just deleted it from my iPhone yesterday. I wish it let us do more with PetGa because that was the most interesting thing the app has.

If it didn't make us wait until April for the only features that seem to be relevant then it wouldn't be useless :manicure:

This.

I just don't have an overwhelming passion for making dancing pig gifs...

Archived