Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Was the App Useless?

hausofkc

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I felt so bad when she talked so passionately about the app. Like she was out-of-touch with how people consume music. Everybody knew it was gonna be useless, no one needs or wants to start up a seperate memory hogging app just to listen to her music other than the first time for the novelty of it

The way she was talking more about the app than the actual music at one point made it seem like she spent more time on the app than the music.

And a (bad) gifmaker, really? :toofunny: That's when you know she spends way too much time around internet stans and lurking fanforums and the likes of atrl

Tho this app could've been Troy's idea. Maybe that's why he was fired

ryhanna

PETGA was incredible, but I can't really comment on anything else because the app I downloaded always crashes during the introduction. 

Rivington St

I was expecting something like the Biophilia app, because you know, we're talking about Lady Gaga. I even watched some Biophilia's app videos to imagine how the app would be  :flop:

She was comparing it to bjork's one. So being the biggest popstar in the world I think she would release something more than gifmaker. Bjork's app is way more complex.

"Built by TechHAUS, the technological branch of HAUS OF GAGA, the app itself is a musical and visual engineering system that combines music, art, fashion, and technology with a new interactive worldwide community  “the aurasâ€. Altering the human experience with social media, we bring ARTculture into POP in a reverse Warholian expedition.

Exploring Gaga’s existence as a cultural interface, the user will share in the ‘adrenaline of fame’ as they build and share their own projects, chat with one another, and watch in real-time on a virtual globe as ARTPOP explodes onto the physical and virtual universe at once on November 11, our “BIG BANG!†On this day HAUS OF GAGA venges with forte to bring the music industry into a new age; an age where art drives pop, and the artist once again is in control of the ‘icon.'"

troolollolololololololololololotrllolololololollo

I didn't download it... It does seem a bit underwhelming judging from you guys' opnion. I will wait until songs are released on it.

"Built by TechHAUS, the technological branch of HAUS OF GAGA, the app itself is a musical and visual engineering system that combines music, art, fashion, and technology with a new interactive worldwide community  “the aurasâ€. Altering the human experience with social media, we bring ARTculture into POP in a reverse Warholian expedition.

Exploring Gaga’s existence as a cultural interface, the user will share in the ‘adrenaline of fame’ as they build and share their own projects, chat with one another, and watch in real-time on a virtual globe as ARTPOP explodes onto the physical and virtual universe at once on November 11, our “BIG BANG!†On this day HAUS OF GAGA venges with forte to bring the music industry into a new age; an age where art drives pop, and the artist once again is in control of the ‘icon.'"

troolollolololololololololololotrllolololololollo

this is exactly why this album has been lacking for me. Love the music, but the hype made it feel like a let down.

seriously, why would they announce it like that? it's like somebody in her team just found a dictionary and some big words he never saw before and was now overly zealous to use them.

there's only one way for things to go after an announcement like that and it's downhill

UNLESS you really come up with a "musical and visual engineering system" (lol)

itsdominik

There are only parts of the app available (entertaining parts imo) and you already judge it.

Dont forget the best things are yet to come :)

Archived