Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Was the App Useless?

hausofkc

Featured Posts

hausofkc

I, myself, have not downloaded the ARTPOP app but from seeing the things that people have posted about it seems just like a gif maker and the album. Do you think it is a waste of time? Do you think we will even get unreleased songs or is it just there to make floating pig gifs all day?

tumblr_mbhdzpPdyA1rvmssro5_r1_250.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

I'm hoping it will get better eventually...

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

GreenEyes

It is very underwhelming yes :emma: 

Sorry Gaga, but a chat, music player, and a .gif maker isn't really a experience that furthers the album. 

Computer

I feel like I would use the app more if one of the copies of ARTPOP I already bought, could be inserted into the app  :shrug:  Other than that, I was impressed by the graphics on the gifmaker when I checked it out.  Looking forward to the other main features to be rolled out as well.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

chrismugler

I think isn't interactive, it doesn't have games or anything that makes you use it constantly. The App was very cool at the beginning but after the intro, now what? I think It needs more updates + features to become more interactive and appealing to GP and Little Monsters

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Right now, there's not much use for it unless you have an undying passion for making gifs. However, it will probably get better in 92 days when more things are added.

If it didn't make us wait until April for the only features that seem to be relevant then it wouldn't be useless :manicure:

this, it's too big and all you do is make gifs at the moment. Like 90 something days for the rest of the content

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived