💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My artRave Setlist+Make Your Own

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Miracle

Theme: Lady Gaga has created the "Temple Of Love" where art, acceptance and love are the motto of this world.

ACT I : THE REVELATION

The screens show dark places, blood splatters, thunders, adn images...and then a voice says "Welcome to the creation of the temple of love, where art and pop collide to create the paradise", then Aura starts

1. Aura: Gaga appears with a burqa full of big thorns representing a black rose. She starts singing "I killed my former" while she takes off the Burqa of her face showing her eyes and lips. Then she does a intense coreography. Meanwhile, her dancers are taking off the thorns of her dress, representing the death of the darkness and the birth of light and love. On the screens: videos of Gaga dancing in a plain black background and kissing a skull. The stage was covered by a black curtain that goes away to show a crystal seashell that shines like a diamond and a temple made of silver with sequins

When Aura ends the stage turns white and and the screens show Lady Gaga as an albina queen and doing a speech about love and acceptance, defining the world of love and its rules. The interlude ends and Gaga appears playing first Venus chords with a keytar.

ACT II: GODDESS OF LOVE.

2. Venus (including elements of Onion Girl): The outfit chosen for this song is a seashell bikini with silver sequins on it and a white garden panty. As accesories Gaga uses a crown full of seashells and a diamond skorpion on her forehead. The song starts with the sound of a keytar to follow a strong coreography with female dancers. By the moment when the bridge starts Gaga rises on the diamond big seashell on the stage and the lights turn on like this. On the screens: parts of the Venus video and when the bridge stars, the screens show the planets

Then Gaga gets down of the seashell and takes a white veil. Male dancers with fishnets come and starts kissing Gaga. Then G.U.Y starts.

3. G.U.Y / Alejandro / Love Game Gaga is with a white veil and mans are doing a s-xy dance with her. The lights are red and white, a man kisses Gaga in the end of G.U.Y and Alejandro does start.

4. Bad Romance

ACT III: Fantasy + Sex: Discovering Yourself 

5. Sexxx Dreams / 

6. MANiCURE 

8. Judas

9. Do What U Want

ACT IV: Fashion + Party: The Fun Of Being Young

10. Poker Face

11. Telephone

12. Just Dance

13. Donatella (with extracts of Fashion! and Fashion)

14. Nothing On But The Radio

ACT V: Darkness + Pain: The Dark Side Of Our Souls

15. Dance In The Dark / Scheisse

16 Swine (with elements of Electric Chapel)

17. Dope / Princess Die 

18. Paparazzi (acoustic + album version)

ACT VI: PARADISE

19. ARTPOP

ACT VII: The Rebirth

20. Mary Jane Holland (including elements of Marry The Night)

21. Born This Way

22. Tinnitus

23. The Edge Of Glory

24. Gypsy

OUTRO:

25. . Applause

I'll continue doing this later

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeonOkan

Godess of love (Interlude)

Venus

G.U.Y

ARTPOP

Filthy Pop (Interlude)

Fashion 

Bad Romance

Poker Face/Just Dance

Telephone

Donatella 

Swine

Write what you Want say what u want bout me (Interlude)

Do What U Want

Brooklyn Nights

Paper Gangsta

Mary Jane Holland

MANiCURE/Sexxx Dreams

Partynauseous (full)

Cake

Jewels N' Drugs

RATCHET

Stache

AURA (Mixed with Burqa(demo))

I need you more (Interlude)