💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Inside of Gaga’s Issue of Fashion Magazine (New I+V Photo, Interview) (Merged)

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She said that before. I still don't get why they ban her from doing it? The Grammys let her "walk" the red carpet in an egg(:derpga:) after all.

freebit

I get the feeling that MTV didn't want anyone taking Timberlake's VMA tribute shine. I mean...her idea does sound like a tribute to herself. It could have caused some confusion on just who MTV was honoring that night. Not her best idea IMO. 

MonsterMarty

Didn't she say this in Germany when she debuted Gypsy? It was around then anyway if not in that interview.

elijahfan

But she already stated that before I believe?

Yes. And I thought it was supposed to be her looks from her past VMAs red carpet appearances, not looks from videos.

Steccazero

OMG, did you remember she said to us that she would send a doppelgaenger to the VMAs!?! This is was she was hinting to  :udidnt: :nooo:

pls get into this ***uettery

She looked great, but MTV :omg: b---hes!

Gaga come to the EMAs next year like that, no more VMAs those bastards. EMAs nominated MTN for Video of the Year, VMA who? :wtf:

Does anyone have any ideas as to why they wouldn't let her do that at the red carpet? It seems so harmless.

I've been wondering the same. When she first mentioned it a month or so ago, some people were thinking that MTV diluted her red carpet appearance because it'd take away attention from Miley.

idk

3 points in and ready for more

MonsterMum

Yes. And I thought it was supposed to be her looks from her past VMAs red carpet appearances, not looks from videos.

That's what I heard too  :huh:

Archived