RQ: Text you pictures

crazystairs827

Featured Posts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*HERE I'LL TEXT YOU PICTURES!!!!!

teen-girl-texting.jpg

thanks for Take You Out, but it was pretty much your fault that we didn't got Text you pictures

omg

I want TYP

thanks for Take You Out, but it was pretty much your fault that we didn't got Text you pictures

Just don't.

Just don't.

As i know, i heard Starstunning told Project Gaga he would leak it, so project gaga didn't leaked it, neither starstunning, and until someone prove wrong....

oh really? because I'm pretty sure I left a tumblr message, twitter message, GGD message, AND Email telling Project Gaga I don't got it. And they read every single one of them, but didn't respond because they either didn't have it or didn't want to leak it.

NEXT! :nacho:

MonsterVlad

As i know, i heard Starstunning told Project Gaga he would leak it, so project gaga didn't leaked it, neither starstunning, and until someone prove wrong....

So why Project Gaga can't leak it now?

oh really? because I'm pretty sure I left a tumblr message, twitter message, GGD message, AND Email telling Project Gaga I don't got it. And they read every single one of them, but didn't respond because they either didn't have it or didn't want to leak it.

NEXT! :nacho:

oh okay, i should shut my mouth hehe, but i heard people on here commenting, that you said you had it

I'm so sorry

Jessie Mulay

oh okay, i should shut my mouth hehe, but i heard people on here commenting, that you said you had it

I'm so sorry

You should, and should be.

You should apologize to GagaGoodies for sending them that message too. :nails:

It'll leak eventually, just wait.

But not today :cry:

Bad Kids

Not Starstunning's fault, he's awesome, without him, TYO might not even be here early.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Archived