Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gypsy Live on Sukkiri (Japan)

Muh

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you ever noticed Japan/Asian monsters/fans never complain about anything. They're always so positive and they always welcome Gaga to their countries, she's pretty successful there. 

I wish we all could be like them

Merry 2nd Christmas, Gags. Thanks for the present :hor:

Have you ever noticed Japan/Asian monsters/fans never complain about anything. They're always so positive and they always welcome Gaga to their countries, she's pretty successful there. 

Same tbh, I take Japanese monsters as inspiration for how we should all be. But take note that none of the Japanese monsters are on sites such as ATRL or GGD. They're all just in real life, on Twitter or on LM.com - where only positivity exists

Then again, how many Japanese/Asian monsters do you know? :awkney:

Dean Winchester

This performance made me remember why i love gaga  :emo: we should never let all this other bullsh*t come in the way of why we are fans of gaga :worship2:  we are here because of her voice and talent  :legend: #GypsyForThirdSingle

Archived