šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gypsy Live on Sukkiri (Japan)

Muh

Featured Posts

Then again, how many Japanese/Asian monsters do you know? :awkney:

Ā 

I don't really know them but I've seen them on Twitter, on youtube videos of flashmobs and stuff like that, did u not see the video of the Japanese girl who met Gaga and was crying her heart out, and what about the Indonesian monsters, I never saw them complaining about the btwb being cancelled in Jakarta, instead they were comprehensive and supported GagaĀ 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really know them but I've seen them on Twitter, on youtube videos of flashmobs and stuff like that, did u not see the video of the Japanese girl who met Gaga and was crying her heart out, and what about the Indonesian monsters, I never saw them complaining about the btwb being cancelled in Jakarta, instead they were comprehensive and supported Gaga

The New York monsters are the best imo :whitney:

They had a flash mob and meeting in front of MSG when our date was cancelled :whitney:

We're Gaga's homeslice :derpga:

Allison M

SO BEAUTIFUL. I could listen to her all day long :flutter:

Honestly, like Gaga could read the damn dictionary or phone book and i would be all :sara:

It was good, but that vibrato was a little overkilled there girl

Stop complaining :grr:

It is the best performance of Gypsy until now :wub:

The New York monsters are the best imo :whitney:

They had a flash mob and meeting in front of MSG when our date was cancelled :whitney:

We're Gaga's homeslice :derpga:

Ā 

I guess sir if you say so... This is not a competitionĀ 

Have you ever noticed Japan/Asian monsters/fans never complain about anything. They're always so positive and they always welcome Gaga to their countries, she's pretty successful there.

I wish we all could be like them

id think so :D

Just enjoy the music, this topic's not ARTPOP I or II you know :p

Archived