Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's relationship with Interscope Records

tiffa

Featured Posts

Translated from Spanish.. .please someone, what the **** is this?

From website: http://ladyqueengaga.blogspot.com/2013/12/como-esta-la-relacion-entre-lady-gaga-e.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

It appears that the ratio of Gaga with his record , " Interscope Records " is at a standstill and that during this period of Christmas holidays , the label decided to cut most of the albums of singers to sponsoring less " ARTPOP " Mother Monster.

The reason is still unknown, but what we do know is that if you enter the online store "iTunes Store" , the album is sold at a price of $ 15 , while other artists on the same label , sell at much less money.

We do not know yet what he intends " Interscope Records " to do this , but anyway , the situation is very strange , especially considering that the record has banned Lady Gaga video release of their second single , "Do What U Want " , because apparently , is too explicit and provocative.

Another major reason is that the singer R. Kelly is accused of abusing minors and consider that this might not be feasible for the good performance of the video.

So , Christina Aguilera is rumored to be taking over from R. Kelly and make a new version of "Do What U Want" with Lady Gaga, with its own clip, so we would have to wait longer to be viewed.

Please remember that after Christmas , Lady Gaga will say the name of their third single and " ARTPOP " have had their gold in the U.S. by selling 550,000 copies in the United States.

Thanks to the mismanagement of " Interscope Records " , Lady Gaga is no longer the same person as before and is down many positions might even be less important than Rihanna or Katy Perry.

Finally , Gaga uses almost no social networks, just yesterday I gave RT to a video of a girl who gave him two tickets for the new tour of Lady Gaga, " artrave : The ARTPOP Ball Tour".

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

thats basically a fan that summarize most of the fans theories lol

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Pierre

It's a fan a--lysis.

Says that all the albums by interscope were sold with less price and ARTPOP was sell with regular price.

The rest is just rumours.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

The article is badly written but if this is true... I don't think the DWUW video will be THAT provocative. Could it be worse than Miley's or Rihanna's ? Ummm... I would still love to see it !

bionic

Is this source a Tumblr blog?

Whilst I don't doubt that Interscope are behind some of Gaga's missteps, I fully believe that sometimes she just pins the blame on her label (as many other artists do) when she can't explain something going wrong.

buy bionic

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived