Venus, will it do well?  

231 members have voted

1. 1. How well would it do?

• Bad romance 2.0
    • Applause kind of hit.
    • Unconditionally
    • MTN

Featured Posts

I wouldn't mind, Venus has really grown on me. I'd prefer MANiCURE tho… Can't stop stanning for it!

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stefani328

• Gagaloo911

• Dean Winchester

• ManuelMonsterr

GreenEyes

I want Gypsy cause I need that Grammy performance.

Gypsy is the kinda song you have to perform there.

Gaga plz :cry:

And GUY can be a summer smash.

Pretty pwease :cry:

A song like Gypsy generally makes wonders in the first quarter. And more importantly, it's the type of song that also moves album sales worldwide, which ARTPOP needs in the long run. If iTunes positions are any indicator, then Gypsy should be the clear choice for the third single.

I honestly don't think Venus will be a single… but it's pretty clear that Gypsy will be a single in the near future though

I want Gypsy cause I need that Grammy performance.

Gypsy is the kinda song you have to perform there.

Gaga plz :cry:

And GUY can be a summer smash.

Pretty pwease :cry:

Or even at the BRITs next year.  :flutter:

And yeah, G.U.Y. would be great on summer. Either it or Sexxx Dreams. 

GreenEyes

Or even at the BRITs next year.  :flutter:

And yeah, G.U.Y. would be great on summer. Either it or Sexxx Dreams.

GUY reminds me of Alejandro, I think it will do great!

Gypsy in end of Jan. performed at the Grammys with the video shot in Jan released early mid Feb.

Then release GUY in May shoot the vid in May and release the video end of May/Early June.

My dream :flutter:

Mister G

She always picked the safest songs from each album though. The only risky single I can remember is Judas. 

I think safest is the best way to describe it yes but I think the videos for some of the songs had some risk to it--Alejandro, Judas, and of course Born This Way because a lot of people said the video didn't really have much to do with the song other than representing a new race within the race of humanity.

I would be okay with Venus as the 3rd single but if she's playing it safe and radio-friendly then I would stick with G.U.Y or Gypsy.

I really don´t mind if it flop as long as Gaga give us one of the best video as expected for this song. I don´t really thing we must be concerned about this flop possibility anymore..I just hope Gaga does her thing with no worries about  charts

I wouldn't mind, Venus has really grown on me. I'd prefer MANiCURE tho… Can't stop stanning for it!

I love MANiCURE but 2 problems, it's more of a summer spring song, and you can barely understand the lyrics

djBuffoon

I'd love it, to be honest. For some reason, people are under the impression that her music is generic (obviously not true), but what better way to silence them than release a track that doesn't sound like ANYTHING that's been on the radio?

CookieHWilson

Against the main idea here that the GP would not get Venus, that is actually the most liked (after DWYW) by my friends which are NOT Gaga fan at all. It has 4 different hooks, it's a great song tbh.

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

MORE COWBELL

Venus is so damn good, it must be the next one! Who cares if the next single will "save" the sales of the album or not, Gaga's music is made for Monsters, for us, not for the rest  :manicure:  

Stefani328

Venus is so damn good, it must be the next one! Who cares if the next single will "save" the sales of the album or not, Gaga's music is made for Monsters, for us, not for the rest  :manicure:  

She can't stay famous, making money and relevant with ONLY fans. The GP buys singles.

Edited by Stefani328

• Shadow locked this topic