💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Slave Blonde Official Thread

Featured Posts

I was gonna talk about this! This person is 100% a real source. They tweeted lyrics to a song that didn't even go on the album, plus more that we didn't hear in the snippet. No doubt they know more. I think Act 2 is much closer than we think :saira:

Act II is just around the corner, it will be released before the tour starts, after all.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another song about Lüc :giveup:

maybe this was originally meant for BTW album or it was recorded early but was scrapped from orig ARTPOP tracklist..

i see :coffee:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

MonsterOfSpain

maybe this was originally meant for BTW album or it was recorded early but was scrapped from orig ARTPOP tracklist..

i see :coffee:

I love her songs about that idiot tho, so emotional :giveup:

seriously, Brooklyn Night will slay... I'll protest if it did not became a single.

How many accounts does Gaga have aside from her official twitter?

I guess some of her alter egos have their official twitter...idk. :shrug:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Real or fake, mystery is good. They have been right about about other things, so I don't know why some are so quick to call it fake. 

Computer

I've been following for a long time but it's so frustrating because everything is always deleted.

Glad to see there's an official thread that was created..

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Allison M

Remember when she tweeted "My lashes are _______"

Well...It's in Brooklyn Nights lyrics

She just posted the continuation of the lyrics:

"I didn't brush my hair and my lashes are falling off of 7 years of our bad luck dating."

Ouch. Lol

It could just be someone with the song after trading and whatever. I'm sure someone has the full song because of the leak. Maybe they started the twitter and are posting lyrics from the song the stole from Gaga.

Who ****ing knows with Gaga at this point. I try to not believe it, but I can't deny that it is convincing.

Archived