Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Emma talks about Gaga not visting GGD anymore! (Read inside)

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

qmpierre000

The thing is you guys complain about Chart positions etc. Its one thing if you actually didn't like the music...its another thing to complain about others not liking music. It irks me immensely. When Gaga collaborated with Xtina, people weren't  celebrating because it was good. You were looking up chart positions same thing with DWUW. I get it. #1s are great but just because a song hits #1 doesn't mean its meaningful or good. Look at Harlem Shake, Gangnam Style, etc. You focus so much on her popularity and not the message.

The Fame Era

That katy perry was just downright disrespectful. As for Gaga its sad she only focuses on the negative comments from her fans instead of the positive comments. It's like shes looking for negativity. 

Is the negativity overdramatic? SURE. Is none of it true? Definitely not. Could she learn from it? Yes. Should she learn from it? I hope she will. Does she learn from it? Doesn't seem like it. 

this

jaspermatt

I think it's for the best. She shouldn't read fansites/tabloids period. It's like the whole avoiding the temptation to google yourself kinda thing. This website is for US. It's not here to stroke her ego and make her feel better. If we don't like something about Gaga, then we should be able to post it without fear of her and Tara creeping a thread and seeing it.

And besides, I see more people complaining about complaining then people actually complaining.

This.  :coffee:

People should be able to take on criticism in order to improve themselves. If we just read positive things about ourselves, we would become delusional and oblivious to the things that we may be doing wrong.  :reductive: .

Weasel

I agree. But the atmosphere on this place in general has been very negative towards Gaga and believe, it's only because she wasn't #1. Clearly, some people are still just frustrated because she and Katy released new singles at the same time and Katy went #1 and Gaga didn't, when Gaga was supposed to have the biggest comeback.

It has been very negative lately indeed but still, to completely ignore this site seems rather radical? Most of the comments are jokes anyways. Like Christina fans with their rise Lotus rise this is the beginning. We should all lighten up I guess, that includes Gaga. 

VforVendetta

Gaga not visiting GGD only supports the theory that she would rather surround herself with yes-men and yasss-twinks rather than face criticism. I get that some members go too far with their meltdowns, but there are a lot that have constructive criticism too. If her largest fansite is displeased with the era, that should be setting off alarms that what she's doing isn't working. Not all of this "negativity" is because her sales or chart positions are underwhelming. Maybe some fans aren't happy with the quality of her work?

And the hypocrisy of saying "stan for Katy" and "stop the drama" in the same status :toofunny:

95% of cristisism on this forum is about charts and sales though. After all most fans in here have agreed that ARTPOP is the best LG album and I can give you a link to the Poll if you want.

• YAAAS 1

I agree. But the atmosphere on this place in general has been very negative towards Gaga and believe, it's only because she wasn't #1. Clearly, some people are still just frustrated because she and Katy released new singles at the same time and Katy went #1 and Gaga didn't, when Gaga was supposed to have the biggest comeback.

This my friend, is the root of all evil. People are mad because of this. It's always about beating someone anymore.

Rat Boy

And right now there are people complaining in the Radio ARTPOP thread because we plan on pointing out negativity tonight. I didn't see these statuses either, so thank you for this thread.

Good Job! I'll be tuning in for sure.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

J e s s e

I think the charts and sale section should be removed, it has no use tbh :coffee:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Gaga not visiting GGD only supports the theory that she would rather surround herself with yes-men and yasss-twinks rather than face criticism. I get that some members go too far with their meltdowns, but there are a lot that have constructive criticism too. If her largest fansite is displeased with the era, that should be setting off alarms that what she's doing isn't working. Not all of this "negativity" is because her sales or chart positions are underwhelming. Maybe some fans aren't happy with the quality of her work?

And the hypocrisy of saying "stan for Katy" and "stop the drama" in the same status :toofunny:

:tea:

Desperado

I can see why.

I'm just disappointed on why she isn't open about it. She needs to explain stuff more, instead of keeping quiet all the time.

not every artist talk to her fans about everything thats happening u have to learn that, u little monsters are so used that gaga talk about everything. 

artRaver

"Stop the Drama, Start the Music" but tells people to start stanning for Katy Perry if we don't like what Gaga is doing, okay...

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

HausOfMiklaus

It was bound to happen anyway. It was a smart decision, she shouldn't be submerged in all this negativity anyway - especially from the people who are supposedly her "fans." I'm glad she's getting her space back to make pure, unadulterated art with no incessant doubts from her "fanbase."

MonsterMum

I know I'm relative new to the fanbase but I have not seen any celeb her size interact so much with her fans. But people get used to it and get spoiled imo. What started out as a favour on her part became a demand and I don't think that was the intention.

So from that pov I do understand it.

MattCollins

:tea:

• Mills locked this topic