Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A must read! The reasons for the video delay (no JK)

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

Anyone with enough knowledge about Gaga's current situation could have drawn these conclusions. I doubt this is actually "insider info".

lwv.gif

this so much

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you talkng about Gaga's most iconic video? The one who delivered the look that Gaga will be remembered for?

ladygagapokerface.jpg

I didn't say it wasn't iconic, because it is. But it's still basic and implying it took a "genius team" to come up with it is hilarious.

BuzzcutSeason

They went with Dark Horse because it was already performing well and they wanted to cover up how badly Unconditionally flopped. Dark Horse has already sold over 1m copies so of course it's doing better, it has a massive head start.

but Unconditionally ins't doing as bad as your saying..it peaked at 14 and thats right under DWUWs peak so….its also doing pretty good on radio surprisingly…what surprises is me is how gagas promo for Marry The Night and now DWUW aren't doing anything….but i kinda wish gaga gets the video out by the second week of January and then pulls a Katy with GYPSY or another song…honestly i know this goes against a lot but would GYPSY do as good as we-re expecting would G.U.Y be a better option…well one of those songs should be the 3rd single….somthing fresh by a NEW producer besides DJWS

Didn't we kinda knew all of this already?

People THINK they know this, but they don't because it's not true.

At this point it doesn't really matter if the video will be cancelled or not, the hype for it is basically non-existent, they took too much time :flop:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

but Unconditionally ins't doing as bad as your saying..it peaked at 14 and thats right under DWUWs peak so….its also doing pretty good on radio surprisingly…what surprises is me is how gagas promo for Marry The Night and now DWUW aren't doing anything….but i kinda wish gaga gets the video out by the second week of January and then pulls a Katy with GYPSY or another song…honestly i know this goes against a lot but would GYPSY do as good as we-re expecting would G.U.Y be a better option…well one of those songs should be the 3rd single….somthing fresh by a NEW producer besides DJWS

I love how rising on the charts and radio = "not doing anything".

You must not be paying attention to the charts. It's currently plummeting on the radio charts and DWUW just over took it on pop and overall radio.

Of course it peaked higher than DWUW, it has a video, which is a big part of charting.

Try looking at the bigger picture.

You quys check out US charts thread and read her other posts also. They are extremely interesting and make total sense

Yes, to those who know nothing and believe everything they read because they need some sort of validation for some reason.

MOLLY CYRUS

I don't know if the member necessarily knows anymore than we do, but they definitely are hitting the nail on the head and have a good way of reading the way this era has been flowing. it is absolutely not cohesive, messy and it DOES have to do with the fact that she has a whole team of Yes-men who never tell her anything shes doing is wrong. This is just making her head huge and that's why Troy isn't around and she's gonna pay now. She'll be back on her feet the next album but RIP to ARTPOP tbh

Stefani328

honestly this era is starting to fail i mean DWUW isn't doing that good for her and people say to wait but…really what do u think is gonna happen…..i mean katy is already moving to her 3rd single and its #7 on iTunes already and it was released for promo….face it…Applause was really it for now and do what u want will die by January so...

Katy moved on to her third single because the 2nd single flopped for her standards. If it would have smashed like Roar, she would still be on her 2nd single.

PatrickMonster

People who are blaming R. Kelly just make me laugh... When the single was out everyone was saying 'Oh God he's so good on this track ! He's a Legend !' 

Sorry, but WHERE?? What are you talking about? Here in GGD people had some HUGE meltdowns about his involvement in ARTPOP. Some people had meltdowns because of his pedophile scandals, and some had because they DIDNT EVEN KNOW HIM! :toofunny:

I didn't say it wasn't iconic, because it is. But it's still basic and implying it took a "genius team" to come up with it is hilarious.

but the same 'genius team' gave you Bad Romance and Telephone

If this is true, she is being stupid for losing momentum. Turn Do What U Want into a promo single, as it should've been, release Gypsy or G-U-Y instead as the second single, with a decent video to boot. Or even Venus, she had a video for that aligned with Inez & Vinoodh already, didn't she? Anyway... DWUW is done. Time to move on.

DWUW is definitely not done. It's still increasing on radio, and once the video is released the song will likely hit top ten on the Hot 100.

but the same 'genius team' gave you Bad Romance and Telephone

Both of which people hated until the songs performed well.  :toofunny:

I don't know if the member necessarily knows anymore than we do, but they definitely are hitting the nail on the head and have a good way of reading the way this era has been flowing. it is absolutely not cohesive, messy and it DOES have to do with the fact that she has a whole team of Yes-men who never tell her anything shes doing is wrong. This is just making her head huge and that's why Troy isn't around and she's gonna pay now. She'll be back on her feet the next album but RIP to ARTPOP tbh

Lol, so you're part of her team and know the people around her?

There's a difference between "yes men" and what she has. She has collaborators. People who understand her vision and believe. People who work her to make her vision come true. That is not "yes men". What you people want are people who control Katy and Rihanna. People who tell Gaga she can't do something because it might piss people off, or she can't do something because it's not "radio friendly". Y'all are more than welcome to stan for those girls if that's what you want, 'cause that ain't what you're going to get with Gaga.

If Gaga had "yes men", Venus would've been the second single.

Bottom line - Gaga and her team probabaly made a smart decision, so stop giving them flak about the video being late as if she's lazy!

Archived