💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

A must read! The reasons for the video delay (no JK)

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

So for Troy to depart, and before the cycle started, meant that Gaga was truly acting out and taking the reigns and was impossible to handle.

I'm not buying the whole "blame Gaga for every dispute." She seems to listen a lot.

DWUW instead of Venus (which put Kelly on the single).

If the video was s-xy, she likely listened to Terry.

We're getting a Rick Ross remix, she duetted with Xtina, seems like a good team player to me.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said there are more posts in the US chart section if you wanna read up more.

It doesn't matter how many theories are posted, it's all bull****. The fact that they're saying the same thing fans are saying only shows this person is a fan, someone on the outside who has absolutely no knowledge about what's going on.

I'm not buying the whole "blame Gaga for every dispute." She seems to listen a lot.

DWUW instead of Venus (which put Kelly on the single).

If the video was s-xy, she likely listened to Terry.

We're getting a Rick Ross remix, she duetted with Xtina, seems like a good team player to me.

Ding ding ding!

She has always been a collaborator and everyone who works with her has said this. It's her own fans who have created this "she's so egotistical" theory, nothing else.

Except, the Just Dance video is basic. Even the Poker Face video is basic. When Bad Romance dropped, everyone hated it and they thought she was ruining her career. When Telephone's video premiered, people bashed it and called it "too much". When the Alejandro video premiered, there was a collective groan inside of the fanbase.

But of course all of those opinions quickly subsided because the album sold well and that's what dictated people's opinions.

This is wrong. With the exception of about three people, her team is still there and she's still collaborating. All this person, whoever they are, is doing is regurgitating the same bull**** about Gaga "being on her own" that her fans seem think is true despite it being confirmed otherwise for months now. Gaga has always been in control and she will always be in control. It's as simple as that.

If Interscope were really worried, they'd step in. It's common sense.

Fans honestly need to stop acting like they know what's good for an artist. I know I'm guilty of acting the same way, but it's clear to me now: Gaga is doing what makes her happy and that's all that matter. If y'all knew so much, you'd be in the business, but you're not so.

Dont be so sure that poker face video was basic. Most people were stunned by how futuristic it felt. We need to keep the pre TFM perspective in mind.

If this is true, she is being stupid for losing momentum. Turn Do What U Want into a promo single, as it should've been, release Gypsy or G-U-Y instead as the second single, with a decent video to boot. Or even Venus, she had a video for that aligned with Inez & Vinoodh already, didn't she? Anyway... DWUW is done. Time to move on.

BuzzcutSeason

Katy's second single sold less than MTN and Judas and you don't see anyone saying her era is failing. What's your point?

i just don't get why everyone isn't saying it…but its doing better than Do What U Want and Dark horse is sadly gonna slay…like it totally will sadly

i just hope Gaga's 3rd single can compete…i honestly think VENus would've been just as good as this and gaga wouldve been better choosing GYPSY as the 2nd single because i don't think its gonna get any better

Daredevil

The only thing that would save it, is a Xtina collaboration and her on the video of course 

If the label wanted distance from R Kelly why release a new remix with him just this past week?

Looks like a rumour used as a vehicle for that poster's own opinions on this era.

chrismugler

I'm tired of waiting tbh :giveup: , I hope she releases more singles/videos. This era has been to messy :manicure::messga:

Not shading Gagz but release the f*cking video now!

:laughga:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

It's hard for singles to do well around this time of year because of radio, she might be waiting until the holidays are over and radio is steady again

If the person can't post here, there's a reason why that post wasn't made

If this is true, she is being stupid for losing momentum. Turn Do What U Want into a promo single, as it should've been, release Gypsy or G-U-Y instead as the second single, with a decent video to boot. Or even Venus, she had a video for that aligned with Inez & Vinoodh already, didn't she? Anyway... DWUW is done. Time to move on.

You mean waste 6 weeks of radio growth, just as it's set to enter top 10 on US radio, and start again and wait another 6 weeks for some other song? 

Pure Adrenaline

This would make me worried but:

and

i0MOsITm9qpCO.gif

inb4 is Troy in disguise  :jinglebell:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived