💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

A must read! The reasons for the video delay (no JK)

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

I can't believe this article. Claiming Gaga's changing the video to make it less controversial? Huh? When has she ever shied away from controversy? The same girl who wears fur on a regular basis, wore a meat dress, openly smokes weed on stage and tells the Russian government to fvck off? And suddenly she's scared what people think? Nope, don't buy it.

Wasn't R Kelly acquitted anyway? I really doubt Gaga would work with him if she thought even for a second that he might be a pedophile. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

I can't believe this article. Claiming Gaga's changing the video to make it less controversial? Huh? When has she ever shied away from controversy? The same girl who wears fur on a regular basis, wore a meat dress, openly smokes weed on stage and tells the Russian government to fvck off? And suddenly she's scared what people think? Nope, don't buy it.

Wasn't R Kelly acquitted anyway? I really doubt Gaga would work with him if she thought even for a second that he might be a pedophile. 

Yes that is true, the problem is tho if Interscope has to pay for it and theyr are not having it, that's it. If they make her change it, they have the right to do so.

What she wears or what she says on stage has nothing to do with this tho.

The problem is that the GP is kinda done with the shock factor of Gaga, she's been doing it for years.

But everyone is in anticipation of the new IT girl, Miley. 

Yes like I said before, for Gaga to get it on with actually one of the biggest bullies that has recently come back and haunt her and him while she promotes everything against bullying herself is contradictio in terminis and people will love to drag her for that

Exactly. Miley masturbating is just shock factor and apart from s-xual overtones and promoting - what? masturbation? good god! - it doesn't really stand for anything.

If DWYW video comes out now, right in the middle of Village Voice articles and other RK controversy, LG, by being in that video basically makes a stand FOR him and AGAINST (very serious) allegations of his abuse. She has set herself up as an anti bullying icon. RK is a s-xual predator/bully of the highest order, and that is a known.

That's all good and fine, if she chooses to do so. But it IS a stand, and no one knows how the public will react, while the press can have a field day with the negativity it can spin off of it. You see now?

It is also possible that the video will be released as is - but after the holidays - when people in general have moved on a bit.

Some of you have brought up a valid point: why try to appease the GP? Who cares? Controversy is great!

Good point. I am sure those things are being debated at Interscope as we speak....we... post.

I can guarantee you, however, that if/when the video is released and if LG is quite suggestively making out with RK in it, the blogs/media will indeed jump on it and there WILL be a controversy.

But will it sell more records? That's debatable, and at the end of the day, for the label it's business.

Michelle

"according to my sources" mmkay :nails:  That is about when I stopped really reading and skimmed. Nobody knows what's going on ... only they do.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

HORRORHOLIC

The whole thing seems like it was writen by a fan, someone who would post on message board like this and trying to sound like they have inside information. I just can't see someone"inside the industry" using some of those words like that. 

Either way, I'm all for Christina instead of R. Kelly.

Stefani328

The whole thing seems like it was writen by a fan, someone who would post on message board like this and trying to sound like they have inside information. I just can't see someone"inside the industry" using some of those words like that. 

Either way, I'm all for Christina instead of R. Kelly.

If you follow GGD and ATRL "you" are an insider. All the things that were said have been said for months, some for years, since the BTW era. 

WheresTheDoggo

The whole idea of Do What U Want is controversial, the artist, the message, the collaboration, the producer, the director and the performances. I get what the insider is saying but those court documents were held like Gaga's court documents were held this year so they cannot get out and i believe the video will make the statement that Gaga needs to make.

At the moment Miley Cyrus is taking the title of controversial and Gaga needs to change that, Gaga has competition with an ex-children's TV star and what better way to up her game than releasing a more controversial video than Miley's was? I don't think it will hurt her at all and it'll put her back at the most talked about person again cause at the minute Miley is taking that title away from her.

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

am i the only one who wants this raunchy ass video :manicure:

some of you need to stop acting like gaga is some controlling b---h who can't take no for an answer. she is obviously a team player and has been this era. like someone said, switching the single from venus (WHICH HAD A VIDEO) to dwuw at last minute because her label saw the positive commercial response pretty much sums it up. also stop suggesting Venus for the second single, the radio is not going to play 'aphrodite lady seashell bikini, garden panty, venus" and not a lot of people outside the fanbase would've bought it.

dont even get me started with unconditionally who TANKED worldwide. or katy either which is the epitome of a manufactured popstar. lol @ people thinking she isn't controlled by her corporate money-hungry label Capitol. im pretty sure she's embarrassed being almost 30 and still appealing to pre-teens. its actually quite sad since the girl can't do anything risque if she wanted to (not saying she does).

freebit

This sounds like something any of us could have typed up. The fact that they used the term "GP" feels very...GGD/ATRL-ish. Plus, I see no new suprising info, just old theories that have come up on this board time and time again. They should've at least thrown in some random stuff to make it seem more legit. I'm not fooled. :coffee:

Whispering

From the same person who, for some strange reason,  is being taken as some kind of authority or insider:

Before I go, I just want to make it clear that I am NOT a direct source, so please don't make my word gospel and then be mad at me. I am not DIRECTLY involved in gaga's career in any way, my post was just from the things I heard from people I know and me connecting the dots along the way. I in NO WAY take responsibility for this being the ULTRA TOP SECRET INFO BEING MADE PUBLIC, mmmmk?

The last thing I want is for this to become a viral thread somewhere and then people getting mad/crazy :-/

The video could be out tomorrow, for all I know and maybe it will be amazing and wonderful and BR 2.0 and make DWYW go to #1.

So let's stay positive and if you can, post this correction/disclaimer for me on ATRL, since I am not registered there and not really interested in being registered tbh.

In other words, all of this was some speculations some random person from read from the Gaga haterz club at ATRL. He had a fun day trolling Gaga fans.

Stefani328

This sounds like something any of us could have typed up. The fact that they used the term "GP" feels very...GGD/ATRL-ish. Plus, I see no new suprising info, just old theories that have come up on this board time and time again. They should've at least thrown in some random stuff to make it seem more legit. I'm not fooled. :coffee:

I've been saying that all day. I guess we aren't as easy to persuade as others.

this letter or w/e sounds like it was written by a fan to make stuff up.

i'm pretty sure interscope just doesn't tell random people information, and those who know information about the DWUW vid would most likely use better jargon than what is represented here.

also, the fact that he/she/it said 'meltdowns' proves this is just some GGD member trying to troll everybody.

let's all relax now.

Archived