Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS hinting at Xtina remix

Dolev

Featured Posts

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EdgeofTeeth

It's annoying me how there are now gonna be 3 versions of the song, and it's not even going Top 10. It only bugs me because I think it deserves it.

Gagaloo911

Nothing is gonna save DWUW at this point. They waited too long. The remix and the mv will push it into the top 10, but I doubt it will go into the top 5 or that it will have Applause longevity.

And please stop shading R Kelly: his part is awesome and his voice is great. But they simply don't have the chemistry that they try so hard to make us believe it exists.

Not sure why radio has been so slow at picking up DWUW. I honestly think radio is not supporting Gaga anymore. DWUW would have smashed if it was supported.

You tryna act like you know how things will play out :lmao:

Sis stop. You don't know how things will go, no matter how much you think you might :smh:

I think that DWUW will become one of the most successful songs in Gaga's career. I just feel it!

Really hope so tbh   :emo:

Nothing is gonna save DWUW at this point. They waited too long. The remix and the mv will push it into the top 10, but I doubt it will go into the top 5 or that it will have Applause longevity. 

And please stop shading R Kelly: his part is awesome and his voice is great. But they simply don't have the chemistry that they try so hard to make us believe it exists.

Not sure why radio has been so slow at picking up DWUW. I honestly think radio is not supporting Gaga anymore. DWUW would have smashed if it was supported. 

What am I reading. Airplay is not the problem lol. Looking at it's iTunes performance, radio are very generous. #8 on pop radio, #12 on overall airplay.

http://kworb.net/radio/

Stefani328

no just no :toofunny:

you're not using BB's nielsen soundscan AI, but mediafire's , which is higher.

Actually Gaga is getting more radio support this era. Applause just won't die on radio, some stations are still playing Applause when they should be playing DWUW.

Desperado

u should go and check the chart thread :), radio IS supporting DWUW.

XtinaGagaStan

OMG not the queens of pop coming for our nappy wigs again. OMG!!!

iVMb167wQOhfA.gif

This is gonna be Legend X's 7th #1 (After Say Something) Gaga's 4th #1.

iVMb167wQOhfA.gif

Archived