💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS hinting at Xtina remix

Dolev

Featured Posts

why do people call aguilera legend x?

what has she done to be called a legend? The first half of her career wasn't her control, it was an attempt to jump on the britney bandwagon..

and the 2nd half of her career besides stripped/back to basics was also an attempt to jump on a bandwagon (EDM push with lady gaga's introduction), now all of you are praising her??

When akon destroyed her for releasing bionic, and basically a lady gaga 2.0 not myself tonight video... which hurt her music career badly.. I mean she is talented.. but she isn't as big as someone like rihanna or beyonce today..

Actually Applause is her biggest US radio hit and DWUW her 4th. So i guess radio is more supportive than it ever has been.

applause is so high because of the inflated A.I numbers..

applause cannot even touch gaga's true peak on radio.. where bad romance was played non stop on every pop station on earth basically when it came out

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoomMonster

Nothing is gonna save DWUW at this point. They waited too long. The remix and the mv will push it into the top 10, but I doubt it will go into the top 5 or that it will have Applause longevity. 

And please stop shading R Kelly: his part is awesome and his voice is great. But they simply don't have the chemistry that they try so hard to make us believe it exists.

Not sure why radio has been so slow at picking up DWUW. I honestly think radio is not supporting Gaga anymore. DWUW would have smashed if it was supported. 

8 +1 LADY GAGA Do What U Want f/... 8040 +157 604 +162 51.761 +1.603 53 13 8 8040 1408 51.761

In case you didn't know, it's the radio chart and DWUW is #8 out of all songs. On iTunes its jumping between 13-15... Did you come out of a cave gurl?

SpadesToStart

Okay, so that's definitely happening.

He literally could not have been more explicit without staight-up saying "there's an Xtina remix coming"

HighHeeledHO

Not Legend X coming to help Gaga SNATCH another Top 10 hit.

Her power, herlegacy, her influence.  :worship2: 

I'm living for this, Pop QUEENS should collab more often, the gayz deserveT it.  :hor: 

what has she done to be called a legend? The first half of her career wasn't her control, it was an attempt to jump on the britney bandwagon..

and the 2nd half of her career besides stripped/back to basics was also an attempt to jump on a bandwagon (EDM push with lady gaga's introduction), now all of you are praising her??

Gurl, I've loved Christina for forever and I don't need to defend her legend status. #PromoteOnlineKindness #StopTheDramaStartTheMusic :whitney:

Not Legend X coming to help Gaga SNATCH another Top 10 hit.

Her power, herlegacy, her influence.  :worship2: 

I'm living for this, Pop QUEENS should collab more often, the gayz deserveT it.  :hor: 

Gave birth to A Great Big New World's carreer, saved Maroon 5 and Pitbull's carreer, now coming to rescue Gaga. Who else but the Legend?

When akon destroyed her for releasing bionic, and basically a lady gaga 2.0 not myself tonight video... which hurt her music career badly.. I mean she is talented.. but she isn't as big as someone like rihanna or beyonce today..

Legend X is The Voice.

She doesn't need to do anything, her voice alone is legendary :legend:

HighHeeledHO

Gave birth to A Great Big New World's carreer, saved Maroon 5 and Pitbull's carreer, now coming to rescue Gaga. Who else but the Legend?

The CHARITY queen. Only a Legend.  :legend: 

DJ4cycy.gif

DWUW is arguably Gaga's best single since Bad Romance so it ABSOLUTELY deserves to derail careers.

I can HEAR Perezite Hilton slitting his ashy wrists from the comforts of my house.

maroon 5 was well off without her.. with their over played songs on radio.. and pitbull was doing pretty well without her too..

she just happened to have been a nice success with her collabs, because her singles didn't do so well

:awkney:

Archived