Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Curunir

​Yep, probably the same I had in mind

Hidden Content 

it really didn't look like a dream sequence in the leaks :sweat: and game of thrones don't usually do dreams

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luiz

that was not  dream hah thats some aztec gods stuff :rip:  all the middle ages crazyness is represented in this show :smh: 

cant wait to see tumblr after this episode :gaycat: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Knife

The good sis Shireen didn't deserve that. Watch Stannis' grimy ass ration her charred body and dole it out to his troops. 

..And lol at Daenerys peacing the **** out of soon as her ride came. "I'd like to take you guys with me, but this dragon only seats one and I'd look way cooler flying out of here on my own. Sry." :fat:

Luiz

​spoiler tag that :ohno: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Knife

​spoiler tag that :ohno: 

​No one in their right mind is going to step foot in here before they've seen the episode.

Thanks for quoting it. :fat:

Luiz

​No one in their right mind is going to step foot in here before they've seen the episode.

Thanks for quoting it. :fat:

:rip: 

Ambrosia

It's interesting how Shireen was talking about the Dance of Dragons and that situation, and the dance of the dragon actually came to be, shortly after her death and both involving fire.  In a literary sense, it's cool, but Stannis must burn too now.  I adored that girl - she made the show almost sweet.

:(   Luiz and Ibo:  I didn't mean to quote you - I actually quoted you hours ago and changed my mind about it, but the thread kept my text and I can't delete the quotes.  I'm sorry!!  wth

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

zexion_armando

It feels odd to see Stannis do that, when it was established that Stannis never changes his mind on anything.

Especailly with his outburst to Messyfirelady last week .

Curunir

wow. that was epic :worship:

on a side note,

Olly.jpg

i predict that after next week's episode, this little chicken sh*t will be a hundred times more hated than joffrey ever was.

bookmark me :fat:

Hecturr

IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LATEST EP DO.NO.OPEN.THIS. Not that it's really a spoiler but ya know. Daenerys Related.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING PACIENTLY FOR 9 EPISODES FOR THIS MOMENT. FINALLY DANY GOT A ****ING MEMORABLE SCENE I WAS BALLING MY EYES OUT CAN SHE JUST GET THE THRONE ALREADY? Seriously tho, I balled. Finally Drogon is out of his BornThisWay era. Her moment with Ser Jorah(?) this episode was the best ever o m g 

Ambrosia

wow. that was epic :worship:

on a side note,

Olly.jpg

i predict that after next week's episode, this little chicken sh*t will be a hundred times more hated than joffrey ever was.

bookmark me :fat:

​I can only imagine, but I can imagine quite a lot.  :laughga:  I know they are going to do something with him because he keeps giving Jon the evil eye.

Curunir

​I can only imagine, but I can imagine quite a lot.  :laughga:  I know they are going to do something with him because he keeps giving Jon the evil eye.

​precisely because of that. god i hate him already :fthis:

Ambrosia

​precisely because of that. god i hate him already :fthis:

​Oh, no way.  Mutiny over here then.  This damn shows actually makes me nervous and tense.  Bye dammit.vdTFOEG.gif

Curunir

​Oh, no way.  Mutiny over here then.  This damn shows actually makes me nervous and tense.  Bye dammit.

​same :giveup: it's the only show that's actually made me sweat and my heart beat really hard :giveup:

but if you know what happens in the books, then you probably know that next episode sh*t is about to go down. probably the biggest finale of the whole series. and there will be meltdowns

Ambrosia

​same :giveup: it's the only show that's actually made me sweat and my heart beat really hard :giveup:

but if you know what happens in the books, then you probably know that next episode sh*t is about to go down. probably the biggest finale of the whole series. and there will be meltdowns

​No, I haven't read the books {yet}.  I started to and the author is an amazing storyteller, but life got busy so I decided to watch the entire series, then read the books (however many there are when it's all done) and then re-watch the series again.  

Do you think the show can go on about 2 more seasons?  Seven seasons is usually the cut off for good shows.

Archived