💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

For this season to wrap up in neat package for me, I'm going to need some Stannis action/closure - can't leave the insurgence of the North hanging for 9 / 10 months.  

And "Reek" needs to man up.

And.... I need a hint of who Jon Snow really is.......

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​I agree with so much of your posts.  I don't know if they are a joy to read because they make sense and are hopeful or if a joy only because I agree with them!  :udidnt:

Now that is a question to think about. :spin:

I was so ready for Stannis to handle the Boltons and take the North, but right now it's more of a hide and seek scenario. I expected them to fight earlier, but it doesn't seem like there will be a fight. This is the first time I am bored with parts of the show. 

...and don't get me started on Reek. Boy needs to get his act together and help his stepsister.

:duck: me too. i was like yesss a new bad ass woman is going to f*ck $hit up but then those little damn kids got her :giveup: 

i bet when the final big battle goes down she will make an appearance as a zombie tho :gaycat: 

Now all they need is a badass woman who can slice zombies and knows how to protect the ones she loves (aka Carol). The Walking Dead who? :teehee:

Jase

I want Reek to go all Theon on Ramsay's ass with a little bit of help from Sansa. Praying that'll happen before season 5 ends.

Ambrosia

​tell them your zombie war movie idea :green: 

​I was kidding.  :hunty:  Which is why I joked in a PM and not here for the world to see.  :rip:

Luiz

​I was kidding.  :hunty:  Which is why I joked in a PM and not here for the world to see.  :rip:

​the world must know :giveup: lol

watch a movie like that come out a year from now and you'll be kicking yourself. could have made millions :neyde: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

PEDRO98

OMFG it was soo good!!!!!!

i cant even. Best episode thus far hands down. 

Best episode of the season.

Really intens, my heart was pounding in my chest the whole white walker scenes. 

Ambrosia

I was thinking.... I could have really done without any of Jamie's scenes this season.  They really didn't add too much.  Why risk him to go save a character we hardly know or care about (on the show at least)?  Seems like a waste unless somehow it all ties in.  I doubt it will get an end this season.  

ryhanna

That fight scene was the only thing worthy to be included in the episode at all, the rest was just clumsy repetition of things we've already seen/could've guessed for ourselves :smh:

I really feel like the writing this season is so subpar. So many movements could've been handled in a shorter, more intriguing way. I mean, damn, how many semi-useless Sam/Ramsay/Sansa/Arya/Dani scenes have we seen this season :wtf: When you really think about what each scene adds to an episode, it's soooo little.

But anyway, that climax made it easy to forget about it :nick:

Praying this season ends well.

​Yeah, that's pretty much how I felt about episode 8. More than half the episode just felt like filler until the Wildlings/Nights Watch/White Walker battle. The only other notable things to happen were Dany and Tyrion talking (not much came of that, either) and Sansa learning the truth of Bran and Rickon. 

All in all, it was an okay episode but I actually felt kinda bored until the last 15 minutes. First time this season I've felt like an episode was really dragging. Yet, as you say, the climax made it easy to forget about. The battle was fantastic and very well put together.

I was thinking.... I could have really done without any of Jamie's scenes this season.  They really didn't add too much.  Why risk him to go save a character we hardly know or care about (on the show at least)?  Seems like a waste unless somehow it all ties in.  I doubt it will get an end this season.  

​Mte!

But same goes for the fat kid Sam. His scenes always bore me so much, usually go to the toilet or something during those scenes.

Robotboy

NOOOOOO WHY DID THEY INTRODUCE THAT FLAWLESS WILDLING WOMAN JUST TO HAVE HER EATEN BY THOSE DISGUSTING CHILDREN? WHYYYYY.

what was her name? :cryga: i would have sacrifised jon for her :crossed:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Melech

NOOOOOO WHY DID THEY INTRODUCE THAT FLAWLESS WILDLING WOMAN JUST TO HAVE HER EATEN BY THOSE DISGUSTING CHILDREN? WHYYYYY.

what was her name? :cryga: i would have sacrifised jon for her :crossed:

​mte. I stanned for her so hard. I was shocked when she died. But I predicted when she saw the children 

Melech

The whole GOT fandom: I like that new character! She's so cool and brave!
The whole GOT fandom 15 minutes later: oh

Archived