❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

This episode was amazing from end to finish. I thought only episode 9s were allowed to be this intense! 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luiz

that moment when a dead guy realizes "aww **** am i gonna die again?!?" 

spoiler

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Luiz

all the years of this show i've felt like the only one enjoying the hell out of jon's story :crossed: the battle at the wall was ****ing amazing and last night was probably the greatest battle scene in this show yet and i bet people will still call him boring 

#JusticeForJonSnow :fthis: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Jase

EASILY the best episode of the season so far, DAMN

I'm still distraught over watching Cersei being handled like total ****

The White Walkers attacking was f'n epic and when Master White Walker revived all of the wildings at the end...chills :giveup:

You know it's a good episode when Jon Snow doesn't bore you to death

LOVED the Tyrion/Dany scenes

I don't really care for the Arya/Jaqen stuff

But yeah, that was season 4 level good.

Luiz

someone just said something interesting on reddit.

if jon is Azor Ahai he will have a flaming sword and the night king will have an ice sword. the sound of they're swords clashing will be the song of ice and fire :gaycat: 

cant wait :wao: 

Ambrosia

someone just said something interesting on reddit.

if jon is Azor Ahai he will have a flaming sword and the night king will have an ice sword. the sound of they're swords clashing will be the song of ice and fire :gaycat: 

cant wait :wao: 

​To quote Samwell:  "Oh My!"  :sara:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Ambrosia

This episode was amazing from end to finish. I thought only episode 9s were allowed to be this intense! 

Ha!  For a second I thought this must be E9 for the action.  Glad I was wrong.

all the years of this show i've felt like the only one enjoying the hell out of jon's story :crossed: the battle at the wall was ****ing amazing and last night was probably the greatest battle scene in this show yet and i bet people will still call him boring 

#JusticeForJonSnow :fthis: 

​I have a love / hate relationship with Snow.  I like parts of his story, but then other parts bore me to distraction.

Didymus

That fight scene was the only thing worthy to be included in the episode at all, the rest was just clumsy repetition of things we've already seen/could've guessed for ourselves :smh:

I really feel like the writing this season is so subpar. So many movements could've been handled in a shorter, more intriguing way. I mean, damn, how many semi-useless Sam/Ramsay/Sansa/Arya/Dani scenes have we seen this season :wtf: When you really think about what each scene adds to an episode, it's soooo little.

But anyway, that climax made it easy to forget about it :nick:

Praying this season ends well.

Now I am starting to feel bad for Cersei. She's such an interesting character and, despite her being this wicked, manipulative, overprotective mother, the show wouldn't be the same without her. 

The zombie battle was beyond AMAZING. So glad we finally got to see some White Walker action.

I am starting to ship Dany + Tyrion. :flutter: 

That fight scene was the only thing worthy to be included in the episode at all, the rest was just clumsy repetition of things we've already seen/could've guessed for ourselves :smh:

I really feel like the writing this season is so subpar. So many movements could've been handled in a shorter, more intriguing way. I mean, damn, how many semi-useless Sam/Ramsay/Sansa/Arya/Dani scenes have we seen this season :wtf: When you really think about what each scene adds to an episode, it's soooo little.

But anyway, that climax made it easy to forget about it :nick:

Praying this season ends well.

Looking back this season has been a huge disappointment and could have been summarized in less than four episodes. 

Brienne has been hiding all season Iong, Jon visited the Free Folk, The High Sparrow came to power, Cersei vs. Margaery 2.0 happened and got interrupted, Dany and Tyrion met, Jaime visited Dorne, Arya learned how to be someone else, and Sansa keeps getting tortured.

Hopefully the remaining episodes will make up for the lack of action.

Edit: this is not a typical the-books-are-better-rant, as I have not read them. :hehe: 

This Samwell/Gilly storyline is such a waste of time. Who cares.

I am starting to believe that Sam has some sort of power and that's why they keep showing him. Like, remember when he met the army of White Walkers and they didn't hurt him? He must be playing a huge part in the seasons to come! :wao: 

Ambrosia

I am starting to believe that Sam has some sort of power and that's why they keep showing him. Like, remember when he met the army of White Walkers and they didn't hurt him? He must be playing a huge part in the seasons to come! :wao: 

​I agree with so much of your posts.  I don't know if they are a joy to read because they make sense and are hopeful or if a joy only because I agree with them!  :udidnt:

Luiz

Kinda mad that the girl from the Wildlings died...

:duck: me too. i was like yesss a new bad ass woman is going to f*ck $hit up but then those little damn kids got her :giveup: 

i bet when the final big battle goes down she will make an appearance as a zombie tho :gaycat: 

Luiz

​I agree with so much of your posts.  I don't know if they are a joy to read because they make sense and are hopeful or if a joy only because I agree with them!  :udidnt:

​tell them your zombie war movie idea :green: 

Archived