series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaXCupcakke

OMG It was good!! They aren't really following the books closely anymore.  But it still slayed!

And that gay scene ...:flower:

Lion Heart

Pretty good episode imo. I wish it was longer but I'll take it. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

OMG It was good!! They aren't really following the books closely anymore.  But it still slayed!

And that gay scene ...:flower:

​That scene got me horny :gaycat:

ryhanna

Pretty great episode. I'm kind of surprised there isn't more discussion in here lol.

Seems like it was mainly just setting things up, the premiere episode. 

Pretty great episode. I'm kind of surprised there isn't more discussion in here lol.

Seems like it was mainly just setting things up, the premiere episode. 

​Me2!

I keep checking the thread every time I logg on. Thought that GOT was way more popular then it seems on here.

Robotboy

i loved it. i havent followed the discussion this time but im over the book/show differences.

does anyone play the game? its also really good :popcorn:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Vernier

I find it a bit odd that the show removed the "valonqar" part of the witches prediction :emma: That would have actually helped a bit to explain Cersei's dislike of Tyrion.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Didymus

Who else saw all four already? :creepflop:

Amazing season so far. I'm not gonna spoil anything, don't worry, the quality of the scenes and the dialogue is just pretty ****ing amazing. The fourth episode ended on a huge cliffhanger though omg I'm gonna kill myself if the rest of the episodes don't leak within four weeks :sharon:

bionic

I find it a bit odd that the show removed the "valonqar" part of the witches prediction :emma: That would have actually helped a bit to explain Cersei's dislike of Tyrion.

​I think it'd be too obvious

buy bionic

Vernier

Amazing season so far. I'm not gonna spoil anything, don't worry, the quality of the scenes and the dialogue is just pretty ****ing amazing. The fourth episode ended on a huge cliffhanger though omg I'm gonna kill myself if the rest of the episodes don't leak within four weeks :sharon:

Wellll :green: These episodes only leaked because they were the episodes sent out to journos for early screening, so it's very possible the rest of the season won't leak. But we'll see 

​Maybe they could have used ambiguous wording so it seems like it could also be Jamie(which is kinda what the book does) :green: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Cocaine Heart

​True but it doesn't  specifically mean her little brother. 

​I regret watching them now :lolly:

It's gonna be a long hard wait till episode 5 :laughga:

We going to boo

HausOfMiklaus

​True but it doesn't  specifically mean her little brother. 

​Exactly, but Cersei's paranoia probably lead her to assume it was Tyrion. Therefore adding to her hatred of him.

​Do you think maybe it's because they have other plans for Cersei? Much of the next seasons are gonna be new material written by D&D and we have no idea how much George has laid out for them. :wtfga: It's kind of exciting tbh.

Lion Heart

One thing: Maggy the Frog was a bit younger (and hotter) than I expected her to be, but the actress nailed that performance! 

Also women walk around topless all the time, yet we don't get to see some peen?

Discrimination. I'm suing HBO. :green:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Ambrosia

Very good for a premiere episode to set up the rest of the season.  It was very well done.  I hope Khaleesi can get her ****, I mean dragons together.  Lol

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived