series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

I've been re-watching. I wanted to read the books before season 5 starts but there's no way that's gonna happen, I'm on the first one. :rofl:

Vernier

struggling to work up any excitement over s5

​My main worry is that this is the season (so far) where they'll deviate the most from the source material and add their own stuff. I don't have faith in them not ****ing it up :giveup:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Lion Heart

The Season 5 Poster :party: 

GOT-S5-Poster.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• 2 weeks later...
Vernier

New trailer today, surprised no one has posted it :excited2:

Even Daenery's is giving me the feels :emo:

boobtank

Can someone who's read the books WITHOUT spoilers tell me if this season is going to be great? and if there's gonna be many shockers or not?

Can someone who's read the books WITHOUT spoilers tell me if this season is going to be great? and if there's gonna be many shockers or not?

​The serie will not follow the book that much this season, according to the producers. So nobody knows that to expect really.

I hope this season get a little more pace, because I'm sick and tired of Danny doing nothing for 2,5 seasons in those dumb slave cities.

RAMROD

They have confirmed the series and future seasons will overlaps the book on this latest interview.

They have known how it will ends told by  George R.R.Martin before the seasons starts and they haven't got a choice but push forward cos the book will like not finish anytime soon.

Minutes 34.00 to save time.

So yeah, better get ready and perched, things gonna get crazy.

Also, thise who read the book like I am, what do you feel that you will likely see spoilers and the big ending from the series than from the book? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pure Adrenaline

New trailer today, surprised no one has posted it :excited2:

Even Daenery's is giving me the feels :emo:

​omg what is life .......... can't wait 14 more fcking days

tumblr_mfpflz0e5m1r3y48vo1_500.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Jeffrey_This_Way

They have confirmed the series and future seasons will overlaps the book on this latest interview.

They have known how it will ends told by  George R.R.Martin before the seasons starts and they haven't got a choice but push forward cos the book will like not finish anytime soon.

Minutes 34.00 to save time.

So yeah, better get ready and perched, things gonna get crazy.

Also, thise who read the book like I am, what do you feel that you will likely see spoilers and the big ending from the series than from the book? :fan:

​I read the books too quickly and back to back to back so its hard for me to remember specifics.  It seems to me that the show will be farther ahead than the books though, right?

RAMROD

​I read the books too quickly and back to back to back so its hard for me to remember specifics.  It seems to me that the show will be farther ahead than the books though, right?

Correct, oh by the way the author have just released another teaser for the next book on his official webpage.

Look it up if you like. :wao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jeffrey_This_Way

Correct, oh by the way the author have just released another teaser for the next book on his official webpage.

Look it up if you like. :wao:

​I haven't read any of the teasers yet.  They would be the serious definition of a tease so I think I'll pass on them.  

In the meantime I'm reading "Malazan- Book of The Fallen".  Its ten books long  but most importantly, it is finished!  lol

Vernier

That Sansa chapter was nice, she's finally growing up :giveup: 

Archived