VforVendetta

omg yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

My Khaleesi can't wait for her

I want herr to meet with Jhon Snow and **** :excited2:

I want her to unlock her dragons and go and take her throne :legend:

I want her full frontal naked scene :heat:

hSApNaq.gif

Me too. :gaga:

Lena Headey's naked bod was finally unleashed on the "Game of Thrones" set -- sort of -- but producers racked up a $50,000/day tab to shoot the scene ... and keep it under wraps.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/06/game-of-thrones-nude-scene-cersei-lena-headey-naked-security/#ixzz3FPOfoTC3

For those who have read ADWD - you know which scene this is :bunny: I'm glad they put extra effort into it because those two chapters are two of the most interesting ones!

Lena Headey's naked bod was finally unleashed on the "Game of Thrones" set -- sort of -- but producers racked up a $50,000/day tab to shoot the scene ... and keep it under wraps.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/06/game-of-thrones-nude-scene-cersei-lena-headey-naked-security/#ixzz3FPOfoTC3

For those who have read ADWD - you know which scene this is :bunny: I'm glad they put extra effort into it because those two chapters are two of the most interesting ones!

What's the story behind the "walk of shame" scene? Is it anything relating to her past with Jaime possibly coming out? :eek:

What's the story behind the "walk of shame" scene? Is it anything relating to her past with Jaime possibly coming out? :eek:

I'm going to tell you so if you don't want to know don't open the spoiler :laughga:

Basically Cersei is trying to take down Margaery by accusing her of sleeping around with a bunch of guys in Kings Landing, like one of the Kettleback brothers and a singer. But the plan backfires as the High Septon tortures one of the Kettlebacks into confessing Cersei made it all up. He also confesses of killing the previous High Septon on Cerseis order. This leads to Cersei being locked up in the big church without proper food or clothes until she confesses, which she eventually does. To cleanse her foul spirit they shave her head and remove all hair from her body and make her walk naked from the church to the red keep. After that she has to await her Trial by combat!

It will be interesting to see how much of this makes it to the tv show. This is a huge story in A Feast for Crows

ryhanna

I just finished season 2 and bought the first book. Going to take a while to get to season 3 and through the books though :laughga:

• 2 weeks later...

Season 5 spoilers and photos!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2800557/no-pain-no-gain-game-thrones-actors-film-gory-scenes-spanish-town-osuna-fifth-season-smash-hit-tv-show.html 

1413827612787_wps_33_EXCLUSIVE_EXCLUSIVE

The show isn't known for its family-friendly content matter.

So Game of Thrones fans won't be surprised that stars of the hit TV series were seen filming violent, bloody scenes on Monday.

A number of the core cast were seen filming scenes for the show's forthcoming fifth season in the town of Osuna, Spain.

In dramatic pictures taken on set, a local amphitheatre is used as the scene of the high-drama.

One character, clutching a blood-stained dagger, stabs another -before embarking on an intense duel with swords, where no doubt honour and power were up for grabs.

Hundreds of extras can be seen waiting in the soaring temperatures as the primary cast-members sit and refresh themselves with water between takes.The show's behind-the-scenes crew could be seen applying deathly make-up to the performers, one of whom had to - quite literally - play dead.

The crew's modern-day clothing provided sharp contrast to the luxury costumes worn by the other actors, although the men battling each other were reduced to wearing heavy armor and leather skins.

One could even be seen in heavy chainmail, which surely wasn't comfortable in the heat.

Either way, the pictures will surely delight fans of the smash-hit TV series.

in June the long-awaited season four finale of HBO's Game Of Thrones aired and delivered more action-packed fight scenes.

More recently, when actress Lena Headey had to get naked for the her latest Game Of Thrones scenes in Croatia on Friday, experts say they pulled out all the stops to keep the footage secret.

According to TMZ, bosses forked out a whopping $50,000 per day on the four-day shoot to make sure nobody got a sneak peek at the actress in her birthday suit as she filmed the 'walk of shame' scene.

Taken from George R.R. Martin's book, it sees her character, the manipulative queen Cersei, stripped naked and forced to endure the humiliation and wrath of the common people as she navigates her way through the streets of King's Landing.

And according to the website, more than 200 security guards were drafted in to surround the set, and local shop owners were paid off and forced to leave the vicinity for the duration.

Only four people were reportedly present for the full nude scene, and all were apparently required to sign confidentiality agreements, with a $250,000 fine for anyone who violated it.

However, one picture did make it through of the actress, who could be seen with fake blood and dirt covering her bare skin as a crew member wrapped her in a dressing gown during filming of series five.

omg  :excited2:  :excited2:

Pure Adrenaline

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSS slay me Khaleesi

can't wait for Cercei's scene :heat:

when is the season premiering :giveup:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ryhanna

Im on the second book :emma:

School work + procrastination has been slowly eating up my reading time :emo:

I'm only 150 pages through the first book :laughga: Also haven't had much time to read, but a week from now I'll have a lot more time :legend:

I'm only 150 pages through the first book :laughga: Also haven't had much time to read, but a week from now I'll have a lot more time

The books are super dense :emma: not just volume-wise but also content-wise :emma: All these names, House names and location.... I have to keep a Westero map next to me while reading :emma:

because after it got to Rob's campaign, I'm just lost with all them geographical mumbo jumbo :emma:

ryhanna

The books are super dense :emma: not just volume-wise but also content-wise :emma: All these names, House names and location.... I have to keep a Westero map next to me while reading 

because after it got to Rob's campaign, I'm just lost with all them geographical mumbo jumbo 

Man, I have a hard enough time keeping up with all of the names and locations on tv, let alone the novels. :rofl: 

The fictional world is super well thought out though, holy hell. :omg:

Archived