Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes sense tho, season 4 which was meant to cover the 2nd part of A Storm of Swords leaped ahead with Brans story all the way up to A Dance with Dragons.

It's also so sad about their storyline.

They just have one more season of story :emo:

Tbh the Bran storyline bored me to death but Hodor, cmon, not Hodor :emo:

RAMROD

Hodor :noparty:

Hodor Hodor Hodor :grr:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

zexion_armando

Thank gawd. Hopefully we can put more focus on more interesting parts of the world.

hopefully we can also cut out all that stupid nonsense with Ramsay and Theon, cause literally no one cares.

Azor Ahai

Thank gawd. Hopefully we can put more focus on more interesting parts of the world.

hopefully we can also cut out all that stupid nonsense with Ramsay and Theon, cause literally no one cares.

Bran's story in season 4 was so bad :noparty:

I thought it would evolve more in season 5 same for Theon.

Vernier

Not surprised, Bran's storyline has kinda stagnated a bit, so unless they want to make up stuff, I can see why he won't appear.

Wondering about Rickon too, his storyline is in even worse shape than Bran's :rip: Will he get screentime at all this season

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Kermit the frog

Thank god, their arch was boring as fuq.

Ā 

Now give me more Daenerys and make Jon Snow interesting.

Cant wait till you see her fck up :hehe:

Ā 

Umm, can you not give us any fcking spoilers? :wtf: That's very inconsiderate and rude. Thank you.

bionic

Not like they were in season 4 much anyway :gum:

Ā 

Cute how the writers find any excuse to give other characters extra storylines (beyond the ones in the books) if it gives the opportunity for female nudity but can't find something for Bran to do :gum:

buy bionic

Azor Ahai

Not like they were in season 4 much anyway :gum:

Cute how the writers find any excuse to give other

characters extra storylines (beyond the ones in the books) if it gives the opportunity for female nudity but can't find something for Bran to do :gum:

Funny thing is they butcher his storyline cutting so much stuff from it , in order to progress the story faster and then remove him from the next season :roll:

Like are u fo real hbo :grr:

i just have to share this :lmao:

Ā 

10499546_1480647422175242_25948323344999

i dont really care about bran tbh :messga: im just mad SHE Ā wont be alive : :emo:Ā  :emo:Ā  :grr:

• 4 weeks later...

Im stuck in this weird situation where I wait for the series first then read the book.

Ā 

I wanna know what happens .... But I don't wanna spoil everything by reading theĀ next bookĀ  :giveup:

Archived