πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/25/game-of-thrones-lady-stoneheart-michelle-fairley_n_5530215.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Β 

Kinda expected after the finale, but ugh :noparty: Was looking forward to seeing it :(

Β 

NOTE; It is a link, but a big spoiler, don't open unless you've read the books or want to be spoiled anyways.

I'm so cut over this. Like.. my insides hurt. It was the one character I just COULDN'T WAIT for. I mean, MF might be just playing the fool - it's not like she's just going to confirm it lol - but it sounds like she's being cut from the series. I fear the writers are going to mutilate the narrative due to budget/laziness just to finish the show quicker.

Just annoys me how we get these totally pointless scenes/arcs that aren't a part of the narrative/books - even characters who aren't in the books - and then they use the 'only 10 episodes' card on us when fans melt down over the omission of epic characters. Ugh.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Jase

I'm so over the wait for season 5 already and there's another 9 months to go :rip:

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm so over the wait for season 5 already and there's another 9 months to go :rip:

I miss my weekly GoT fix, life just isn't the same without blood, s-x and violence.

Lion Heart
β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

Lion Heart

Game of Thrones has 20 EMMY nominations:

Β 

Outstanding Drama Series
Outstanding Supporting Actress ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬Ε“ Lena Headey
Outstanding Supporting Actor ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬Ε“ Peter Dinklage
Outstanding Guest Actress ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬Ε“ Diana Rigg
Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬Ε“ David Benioff and D.B. Weiss (ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…β€œThe ChildrenΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬)
Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬Ε“ Neil Marshall (ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…β€œThe Watchers on the WallΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬)
Outstanding Casting for a Drama Series- Nina Gold and Robert Sterne
Outstanding Music Composition For A Series (Original Dramatic Score)- Ramin Djawadi
Outstanding Art Direction For A Contemporary Or Fantasy Series (Single-Camera)
Outstanding Cinematography (2 nominations):
Jonathan Freeman (ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…β€œTwo SwordsΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬)
Anette Haellmigk (ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…β€œThe Lion and the RoseΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬)
Outstanding Costumes for a Series (ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…β€œThe Lion and the RoseΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬)
Outstanding Hairstyling for a Single-Camera Series (ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…β€œThe Lion and the RoseΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬)
Outstanding Makeup For A Single-Camera Series-Non-Prosthetic (ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…β€œOathkeeperΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬)
Outstanding Prosthetic Makeup For A Series, Miniseries, Movie Or A Special (ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…β€œThe ChildrenΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬)
Outstanding Sound Editing For A Series (ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…β€œThe Watchers on the WallΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬)
Outstanding Sound Mixing For A Comedy Or Drama Series ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬Ε“ One Hour (ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…β€œThe Watchers on the WallΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬)
Outstanding Special and Visual Effects
Outstanding Stunt Coordination For A Drama Series, Miniseries Or Movie
Outstanding Interactive Program ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬Ε“ Game of Thrones Premiere : Facebook Live and Instagram

Jase

Ouch, it's up against some excellent shows for Best Drama Series (which I think True Detective will win)

• 2 weeks later...
Yanko

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/25/game-of-thrones-lady-stoneheart-michelle-fairley_n_5530215.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Β 

Kinda expected after the finale, but ugh :noparty: Was looking forward to seeing it :(

Β 

NOTE; It is a link, but a big spoiler, don't open unless you've read the books or want to be spoiled anyways.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing Β nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :nooo: i wanted her to return wtfΒ 

Poker

SPOILER: new cast members and characters from season 5 :giveup:

Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH2ri8RhSnw

Kindness rules all.

Lion Heart

SPOILER: new cast members and characters from season 5 :giveup:

Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH2ri8RhSnw

I have a feeling Arianne Martell will be cut and I'm guessing Quentyn Martell will be cut as well. Also I wonder if they'll cast the other Greyjoys as well? I'm thinking we'll see them in Season 6 -if at all, since this one already looks packed. Can't wait to see who else is cast later on.

Archived