💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

I'm with House Stark.  :)  I noticed growth in the Stark kids this season (particularly Arya and Sansa, at the end).  I consider Jon Snow a Stark kid too really and even though he's a bit stoney-faced, he's quite admirable as a character. 

Also, I really like Sam.  :wub:  He could have easily hid with Gilly, but he went to fight like a real man.  I was so proud of him.  :flutter:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AbuHassan1992

this was a great episode.

and when

Ygritte said "you know nothing Jon Snow" I almost teared up.

AbuHassan1992

This episode was such a let down. So boring. 

BORING? this was one of the best episodes with the most action

Sebs

BORING? this was one of the best episodes with the most action

Too much action, imo. I mean, the action scenes were GREAT, the way they were created was awesome, but I'm not that interested in what happens on the Wall. I wanna know what is going to happen to Tyrion, not about ****ing Night Watchers. 

Lion Heart

this was a great episode.

and when

Ygritte said "you know nothing Jon Snow" I almost teared up.

IKR? I'm a little confused when people mention that this episode was boring, when it was action packed save for 10 or so minutes. I thought this was one of the seasons' strongest episodes even though I don't really care much about Sam and Jon. 

========================

I know I have Stannis and Davos as my avi, but I'm House Stark all the way. :king: I've been more emotionally invested in their arcs than the Baratheons, as flawed as some of the Starks might be.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

AbuHassan1992

Too much action, imo. I mean, the action scenes were GREAT, the way they were created was awesome, but I'm not that interested in what happens on the Wall. I wanna know what is going to happen to Tyrion, not about ****ing Night Watchers. 

next week is gonna be sick probably

Vernier

The Wall has always been the most boring part of the tv series to me. not sure how they managed that seeing as Jon is one of my fave character's and I loved reading his chapters in the books, but on the tv show, it's just :smh: When the wall comes on I'm like "not this part again", when while reading the books, it was :excited2:

Anyways, the episode was just okay tbh, it's weird how there was a big battle and all and yet it was such an unmemorable episode overall. Maybe they just hyped it up too much? They'd been going on and on about this massive episode and when it happens, it's just :noparty:

Oh and I can't believe they pulled the classic cheesy Hollywood scene with Ygritte and Jon. There's a battle going on around you and you spend like so much time hugging her, really? :usrs:

On a bright note, effects were pretty good for this ep, the show has come a long way since Season 1 :applause:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Jase

The Wall has always been the most boring part of the tv series to me. not sure how they managed that seeing as Jon is one of my fave character's and I loved reading his chapters in the books, but on the tv show, it's just :smh: When the wall comes on I'm like "not this part again", when while reading the books, it was :excited2:

Anyways, the episode was just okay tbh, it's weird how there was a big battle and all and yet it was such an unmemorable episode overall. Maybe they just hyped it up too much? They'd been going on and on about this massive episode and when it happens, it's just :noparty:

Oh and I can't believe they pulled the classic cheesy Hollywood scene with Ygritte and Jon. There's a battle going on around you and you spend like so much time hugging her, really?

On a bright note, effects were pretty good for this ep, the show has come a long way since Season 1 :applause:

Agreed with everything, spot on :applause:

News about the finale (NO SPOILERS)

Game of Thrones director Alex Graves has described the fourth season finale as "the episode to end all episodes".

Graves said that the current season has been the "most challenging" to date for executive producers David Benioff and DB Weiss.

He added that fans can expect confrontation between father and son Tywin Lannister (Charles Dance) and Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) in the finale.

Asked about their relationship, he teased: "Yeah, there's a confrontation between the father and son but that's in the final episode.

"Episode ten of the season is, you know, as David and Dan will tell you, it's the first true finale they've ever done and it's really the episode to end all episodes. It's the largest episode they've ever made."

stephen-colbert-report-excited.gifstephen-colbert-report-excited.gifstephen-colbert-report-excited.gifstephen-colbert-report-excited.gif

Lion Heart

"Episode ten of the season is, you know, as David and Dan will tell you, it's the first true finale they've ever done and it's really the episode to end all episodes. It's the largest episode they've ever made."

Definitely agree with that, considering everything they have to cover.

I haven't been this excited for a GoT episode since the Red Wedding

Lion Heart

http://instagram.com/p/khlQwXFMSH/

behind the scenes pic of Jaime's "hand," it was posted months ago - I can't believe I just saw it

Jase

Can we talk about how retarded Jon is btw. What on earth is he going to do, sneak into Mance's tent unarmed without ANY of the very armed 100,000 wildlings noticing....... :awkney:

I put spoilers around your small spoiler!  :grr:  I know it wasn't a huge one, but still!  Please be careful!  :)  I know it must be hard for those who have read the books, and want to discuss upcoming events, and don't even think of it.  :hug:  Anyway, I appreciate your views here even if they go against the norm (see Oberyn).  :haha:

Oh, sorry! I didn't think "ch-d" was spoilery, but I guess it spoils that there will be at least one death... Eh enough about that!

BRING ON THE FINAL EPISODE. <3

HausOfMiklaus

this episode was too much :giveup:

Sad-Ygritte.gif

NOOO. :giveup: I'm so conflicted about

The kid shooting her because on one hand he was just "doing his duty", but it was also revenge for killing his parents. :emo: RIP Ygritte. The badasses are taking a hit this season.

I'm not with any House, haha. I just love Cersei, Dany, Arya and Sansa. Out of those, the only one still "fighting for her house" is Cersei imo.

I wonder who will end up on the throne at the end of the story? Dany's the obvious choice, but it could be anyone really. Sansa, Dany, Jon, Tommen, Tyrion...

Whoever it is I hope the series ends with an epic invasion of Westeros by Dany. They should make an epic movie out of that, it'd make crazy $$$ and they could have a higher budget! Like that Doctor Who movie but obviously bigger and worldwide.

Archived