LebaneseDude

I name you Hand Of The Queen

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

Season 7 got delayed :saladga:
"We don't have an air date yet, but this year will probably be a little bit later," they said on the UFC Unfiltered podcast. 

"We're starting a bit later because at the end of this season, 'Winter is here' - and that means that sunny weather doesn't really serve our purposes any more.

"So we kind of pushed everything down the line, so we could get some grim grey weather even in the sunnier places that we shoot."

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/-game-of-thrones-season-seven-has-been-delayed/411403#5FFbrjVS1SXblkBL.99

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

RAMROD

:(

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• 2 weeks later...
RAMROD

The Mountain without his mask :udidnt:

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
Computer
On 6/27/2016 at 2:39 AM, Lion Heart said:

With Joffrey and Ramsay dead, I expect Euron Greyjoy to be the next "big villian" of the show. I wouldn't be surprised if he kidnaps Gilly and her kid or something..

Wasn't he hanged in the scene with The Hound?  After he attacked those people building a sept?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Lion Heart
17 minutes ago, Computer said:

Wasn't he hanged in the scene with The Hound?  After he attacked those people building a sept?

That was not Euron Greyjoy. The last time we saw him, he was building fleets after Theon and Yara escaped. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Computer
4 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

That was not Euron Greyjoy. The last time we saw him, he was building fleets after Theon and Yara escaped. 

Oh lol now I'm mad I've been happy he died

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

KinneyUnderYou

This weekend, it was reported by a number of publications, including The Telegraph, that Game of Thrones would definitely be coming to an end after its eighth season.

Casey Bloys, HBO’s programming  president, announced on Saturday that the station will abide by the wishes of David Benioff and Dan Weiss, the two men behind the hit series (both of whom believe that the show should come to a natural end after eight seasons).

"Believe me, as the new programming president coming in, if I could get them to do more, I would take 10 more seasons. But we take their lead on what they think they can do the best version of the show,” Mr Bloys said.

But HBO has since told Buzzfeed that Bloys's comments don't necessarily indicate that the show will only run for eight seasons.

“Casey did confirm Season Eight, but didn’t really say for sure that’s the end,” a spokesperson for the network told the website.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/07/30/game-of-thrones-hbo-confirms-season-eight-will-be-the-last/

RAMROD

:koons:

If HBO going to make things up for longer season, I am leaving that series alone.

But HBO rarely does that, they always end series in the best notes possible, example: The Sopranos, and SATC 

malazam

So, even after s8 my twitter feed will be full of pseudo-geeks saying this is the best tv show evah?

:fthis:

another shot before we kiss the other side

KinneyUnderYou
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:koons:

If HBO going to make things up for longer season, I am leaving that series alone.

But HBO rarely does that, they always end series in the best notes possible, example: The Sopranos, and SATC 

What I could see in the future is a prequel of The War of the Five Kings.

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, malazam said:

So, even after s8 my twitter feed will be full of pseudo-geeks saying this is the best tv show evah?

:fthis:

I'm one of those geeks :giveup:

Archived