đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Yanko
15 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

*Dany now has The Unsullied, a Dothraki Army, half of House Greyjoy, and now it appears that Dorne and the remaining Tyrell forces are joining her side. Who does Cersei have? Beside the Lannister army and a (collapsing) House Frey.. she has no one left. Cersei will get obliterated unless one of Dany's allys betrays her (which I'm expecting). My guess is that she will lure Dany into King's Landing and then possibly blow up the whole place for good? I will not be surprised if Euron's side of House Greyjoy will meet Dany halfway through and cause some damage before Dany's team makes landing. Damn I need to know. :giveup: 

Omg what a long post. :giveup: 

cersei wont do ****, please. tyrion knows about the wildfire so this wont happen. cersei will die soon. dumb bitch has it COMING. i want tyrion to kill her when he and dany arrive 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

[spoiler]Could Arya will come home when she heard what happened next season? Maybe she can.protect Sansa that way.

All we can be sure of is Cersei's days are numbered. And if her prophecy are true, and the.producers do not alterrd it for the TV show, I assume it will be by Tyrion.[/spoiler]

Wait. I think Arya will stick around Riverrun/ The Twins for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if she runs into Hot Pie. :)  With Melissandre riding South.. she'll either meet Arya or the Brotherhood Without Banners... or possibly all three of them meet each other (again). I hope this happens, but Arya and Melissandre will definitely cross paths again. 

I don't think Tyrion is the Valonquar. My guess it's either a furious Jaime who has every reason for wanting her dead, or...

Spoiler

The Hound. Valonquar means "little brother" although that doesn't necessarily mean her "little brother."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

LebaneseDude
11 minutes ago, Ibo said:

Poor Loras and Margaery... All because he fell in love with a guy and she was trying to save him from homophobic fanatics. :(

Ikr? That look that Marg and Loras gave the High Sparrow before the explosion killed me.

Also Loras's actor looks hot as **** with short hair:diane: 

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

LebaneseDude

Also notice the twist of irony where it's the religious fanatics that get blown up.

Cersei serving a reverse ISIS experience :diane: 

LebaneseDude

Promise me Ned.

The prince that was promised.

udidnt.png

Lion Heart
11 minutes ago, Yanko said:

yeah sansa doesn't want to get married to him shes msmart and baelish is now mad 

Wait. But also Sansa now knows that every step Little Finger makes is to get him closer to the Iron Throne.. with her standing next to him (as his wife probably). And you can't really rule the 7 Kingdoms.. with a King in the North...

5 minutes ago, Yanko said:

cersei wont do ****, please. tyrion knows about the wildfire so this wont happen. cersei will die soon. dumb bitch has it COMING. i want tyrion to kill her when he and dany arrive 

Cersei will die for sure, but I don't think it's by Tyrion.. it will be someone unexpected. 

I also believe Dany's dragons will set off the remaining wildfire in King's Landing which will burn down the entire capital. The capital burning was alluded back in the House of the Undying. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7VuGknEfQY

I like how Dany never touches the Iron Throne. My guess is that she will refuse/ turn down the Throne to fight the REAL enemy: the Night's King and all the White Walkers. 

Lion Heart
14 minutes ago, LebaneseDude said:

Also notice the twist of irony where it's the religious fanatics that get blown up :diane: 

:toofunny: 

Lion Heart
14 minutes ago, LebaneseDude said:

Promise me Ned.

The prince that was promised.

udidnt.png

rige2h.gif

LebaneseDude
Just now, Lion Heart said:

rige2h.gif

So many revelations.

I should be sleeping but I haven't been this hyped since I finished the Mass Effect trilogy. 

Yanko
6 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Wait. But also Sansa now knows that every step Little Finger makes is to get him closer to the Iron Throne.. with her standing next to him (as his wife probably). And you can't really rule the 7 Kingdoms.. with a King in the North...

Cersei will die for sure, but I don't think it's by Tyrion.. it will be someone unexpected. 

I also believe Dany's dragons will set off the remaining wildfire in King's Landing which will burn down the entire capital. The capital burning was alluded back in the House of the Undying. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7VuGknEfQY

I like how Dany never touches the Iron Throne. My guess is that she will refuse/ turn down the Throne to fight the REAL enemy: the Night's King and all the White Walkers. 

yes exactly i think the same the throne will be irrelevant to her 

like shes so determined now but it will a twist when she wont even care about it 

definetly sounds like something martin will do 

Yanko

also the wildfire burning up... we saw that seen in brans visions 

he also saw the dragon flying above kings landing 

get ready :gaycat:

Yanko

this is all fine and dandy but.. can u imagine the events in the books? omg lady stoneheart, aegon

what will happen :air::air:

thatfoxyfeeling

This season has been AMAZING :applause: I ****ing hate Cersei but I can't help but love her at the same time because she is just pure evil. This episode was shocking, I just expected to see the White Walkers invading The Wall. We finally got confirmation that Jon is a Targaryen.

Lion Heart

With Joffrey and Ramsay dead, I expect Euron Greyjoy to be the next "big villian" of the show. I wouldn't be surprised if he kidnaps Gilly and her kid or something..

Lion Heart

Archived